Spectrum Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 25, 2017

1.5

Special Education Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum Center (Concord, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online and didn't hear back from the company for a week. I called on the phone a week later and they said they would like me to come in for an on site interview. It sounded like I had already gotten the job, but they wanted to go over a few things in person and show me around the school. Two weeks later I had my on site interview and found out 30 minutes after leaving that they were extending me a job offer. I started 20 days later.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging situation you've been in with a student and how did you handle this situation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum Center.

Interview

The phone screening was very thorough and the recruiter was very kind.
    The interview was done a host campus since Spectrum did not have access to the actual school site at that time. Both interviews were panel style. My biggest concern is that I was brought in to interview for one position and upon arrival told that the opening was for an entirely different position.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were unexpected since I ended up interviewing for a position other than the one for which I applied.   Answer Question

Cosmetologisy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburg, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spectrum Center (Pittsburg, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Walkin interview and I received the job. It was a very easy interview, I was a bit nervous at first but that wemt away quickly. The shop manager called me in, I was asked a few questions and then I was able to start the following day.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with people ?   1 Answer

Instructional Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spectrum Center in January 2012.

Interview

Felt comfortable and I enjoyed the environment. Was given a tour of the campus. I really enjoyed the staff and students were very welcoming as I toured the classrooms. I was excited to see what was in store.