Spectrum Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spectrum Center Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spectrum Center

Curriculum and Instruction Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spectrum Center.

Interview

The phone screening was very thorough and the recruiter was very kind.
    The interview was done a host campus since Spectrum did not have access to the actual school site at that time. Both interviews were panel style. My biggest concern is that I was brought in to interview for one position and upon arrival told that the opening was for an entirely different position.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were unexpected since I ended up interviewing for a position other than the one for which I applied.   Answer Question

Cosmetologisy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburg, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spectrum Center (Pittsburg, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Walkin interview and I received the job. It was a very easy interview, I was a bit nervous at first but that wemt away quickly. The shop manager called me in, I was asked a few questions and then I was able to start the following day.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with people ?   1 Answer

Instructional Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spectrum Center in January 2012.

Interview

Felt comfortable and I enjoyed the environment. Was given a tour of the campus. I really enjoyed the staff and students were very welcoming as I toured the classrooms. I was excited to see what was in store.