Spectrum Senior Manager, Knowledge Management Content Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spectrum Senior Manager, Knowledge Management Content Interview Questions

Interviews at Spectrum

1 Interview Review

1.0

Senior Manager, Knowledge Management Content Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied for a position at their St. Petersburg, FL office about a month ago. I was contacted by a former Time Warner Cable employee (or contractor) Sr. Technical Recruiter. I was disappointed in the interview. The interviewer was possibly calling from Connecticut. She told me that the job description was wrong, and that the KM position was primarily in IT/technical and involved a HUGE migration. That sounded more like an IT role than a KM role. I wasn't planning on arguing with this woman. She said that someone sent my resume to her and that KM now fell under her interviewing. She spent most of the time talking herself, explaining some triangle of KM, which wasn't really in the job description. She said that she (a contractor/recruiter) had to tell the hiring managers that they got the job description wrong, and that she apparently was more of an expert on KM than the person who wrote the original job description. I was very disappointed to learn the KM position had been moved under IT, instead of HR/L&D. Most KM programs in IT will fail miserably. The recruiter made it clear she didn't think I was qualified for the different IT/technical HUGE migration role, which wasn't the job I applied for originally. She kept talking most of the interview, and then got snippy when the interview was 45 minutes long. She said she was only planning on talking to me for 15 or 20 minutes, and that now she was going to be running late. I don't think a recruiter should be screening applicants at a Sr. Manager level, at least not the way she did. I hope someone from Charter Spectrum HR reads this, and finds out why my resume was pushed to her.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in KM?   1 Answer