Speedway LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2018

2.1

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Warren, MI) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone interview/ in-person interview

In person interviewed with two district managers very quick I woulda say 15 mins or so. It was a bit intense only because one person was mostly quiet and hard to read but for the most part it was a great interview process. Waiting to hear a follow up response now.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Enon, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

Very formal process with interview with recruiter. Then toured the accounting department and met with the accounting manager. Everyone was very nice. The recruiter went over all of the benefits and what they were looking for. Very open discussion.

Interview Questions

• What about accounting excites me?   1 Answer

Operation Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (New York, NY).

Interview

Met them at a college career fair. Started with an interview with the recruiters in the city and the final interview was with the Regional Manager. They were pretty quick with the process and the interview wasn't anything terrible.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Morgantown, WV) in April 2014.

Interview

I met with the Human resources manager for the region at a career fair and talked a while there about opportunities. After application, I received an email asking to do a brief phone interview. Phone interview was basic, essentially making sure you were capable of doing the job.Followed up with an in person interview at a store. received an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Basic situational interview questions. wasn't that difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation available.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Dayton, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied by submitting a resume to HR. Initial phone screen, followed by 2 person interview. Follow up phone call to fill out and online application to give permission for a background check. Upon completion of background check, I received an offer and came in the following week for orientation. The process was pretty quick and everyone was very friendly and thorough. When my background check took a little longer than the typical 3 days due to living so many places, they kept in contact with me to let me know they were still interested but just waiting.

Interview Questions

• I've heard mixed reviews of your previous employer, what is your perspective and experience with them.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

There was an initial phone call and then a one on one interview was set up. The people and culture seemed really nice.

Interview Questions

• IS there something about you that you would like me to know   Answer Question

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Many, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Many, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

Research the company. I went to so many interviews, and did research online. I don't start until tomorrow, but there is a lot of information online and around different places about this company. For instance, they even have open interviews. And are church friendly.

Interview Questions

• asked about previous jobs and why I left   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was negotiating to get church off, and I succeeded. So I can work around church.

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Marlborough, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a 30 minute phone interview with the HR Adviser. Next, there was an In-person interview with the DM at a store location. After the in-person interview, there was a follow-up meeting with the HR Adviser to get your information into the system. Both interviews were one-on-one with basic questions about education, work history, and personality questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous work history?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Speedway LLC in September 2016.

Interview

The first round of interviews is an online interview and then they will contact you for a second round interview. It's been a week and I still haven't heard from them, but then again it could just be a part of the hiring process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview then job offer. It was a very easy process. You are required to pass a background check and they do check all your references. They also check all your previous employers so don't lie about you previous employers!