Speedway LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dyer, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Dyer, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online maybe the 3rd week in September. I was called and scheduled an interview for 10/03/17 at 11:00. Interview went smoothly, the recruiter asked me basic questions concerning availability and customer service . I was completely honest about my availability and not wanting to work overnight. When the interview was over the recruiter asked if a had a few minutes to spare to run my background, I stayed and they ran my background, came
    back clean and I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with upset customers?   1 Answer
    • Have your previous managers asked you to improve on anything?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

Really quick and nice people to meet good company good benefits and they give bonus move up really fast if you do the job right get paid weekly insurance is really good meet all kinds of nice people work as a team it's a good place to work

Interview Questions

• What do you like about our company   1 Answer

Assistant Co- Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Butler, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Butler, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Need to give a fighting chance, need better training and more consistent actions from employees... The interview was very fast and the GM was nice and positive and suggested a higher potion

Interview Questions

• What will make you an asset to the company   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

Super easy but I didn't go through the full normal process. Applied online interviewed with a recruiter in person cleared a background check was told the next step was an interview with the district Manager hat never happened was but was offered the position days after the interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Greenville, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Received a telephone call from the local HR Manager; about a 20 minute telephone call in reference to the position; very personable and had deep knowledge of the position that I had applied for; was surprised to see that I had applied for the the District Manager position as well
    The interview was attended by the HR Manager and the Regional Head. A store manager was supposed to be there but was not present

Interview Questions

• How would I translate my previous recruiting experience and tailor it to the Speedway requirements   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

Went to Open Interview after filling out application online. Very relaxed interview with district manager. Phone interview 3 weeks later. Third interview with store manager. Had to wait 30 minutes in store with customers milling around for manager to begin interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evergreen Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Evergreen Park, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I was with a group of other people waiting to get called in one by one. Interview took place in the back of the store and lasted about 10mins. Nothing too nerve racking, mostly just the usual questions.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

I had an automated interview via Webcam, then was invited for an in person interview. I was told that I would be contacted in 2 weeks, 3 weeks at the latest. I haven't heard back now close to 2 months later. Extremely unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions

• After learning more about the job, why do you think you're a good fit for this job.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Concord, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a personable interview. The shift lead who interviewed me tried to no avail to make me feel less nervous but I'm usually a nervous wreck when it comes to interviews. She told me they were getting rid of two people; then the GM came in and said she wasn't hiring and maybe I should consider a store in another district. It was an easy interview. I just don't understand why a recruiter for Speedway reached out to me and once I arrive to the interview and get half done with the process the GM tells me she isn't hiring.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

Filled out an application, within an hour received a call for interview. Interview was very quick and questions asked were very basic, why should we hire you? What can you bring to the company? I was called within a few days to set up training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any tattoos that are offensive? Guns, naked ladies, etc.   1 Answer