Speedway LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Speedway LLC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2018

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Speedway LLC in June 2018.

Interview

It felt more like a conversation than an interview. He began asking me a few questions and then we conversed from there. It was a one on one interview with the manager in his office.

Third Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I met with the HR representative and a store manager at a designated store for a primary interview for a position at a different store location. The whole interview took about a half hour, was rather informal and relaxed but professional. Received a quick tour of the store layout to familiarize myself with the store's functions and services.

Interview Questions

• Could I explain a situation in which I had to resolve a customer issue that had been escalated to me by a fellow employee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Phila, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

I was nervous at first but I gradually became comfortable. Interviewer was nice. Ask the interviewer questions as well such as their expectations from you as a potential employee. It'll help you appear more serious about wanting to work with the company.

Interview Questions

• Why Speedway? How did you hear about us?   1 Answer
    • Give an example of good customer service   1 Answer
    • What is your experience   1 Answer
    • Willing to travel? If so how far? Can you work overnight   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Springfield, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within a couple weeks. They do a quick phone interview and go over interview questions. They then go over job duties and let you know what positions are available. If interested they schedule you to go the store for an interview with the manager there.

Assistant Store Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Paramus, NJ).

Interview

Very Open and relaxed. Interviewed for about an hour. Job description to the detail made you want to make the decision weather you wanted the position or not. Very great Benefits starting day one of employment 401k is matching which is really big for me.

Interview Questions

• How can you prevent Shrink?   1 Answer
    • Is Cleaning Bathrooms a problem?   1 Answer

District Manager Trainee LPP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntertown, IN

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Huntertown, IN) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and got a call a day later to come to there head quarters In Indianapolis for an interview with HR. Took the 2 hour drive and did well with HR and they said they would pass me off to a Regional Manager for the next interview. 2nd interview on another day went well thought I was going to get a third interview because they told me I did a great job and I would see them in a week. 4 days later I get an email saying they went with someone else. So I drove 5 hours for interviews and got nothing out of it. Make sure you think twice before you take this interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallipolis, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Gallipolis, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

Got a call for an interview at a store near the one I applied at. Interviewed with the general manager in the storeroom. Asked questions about my personality and availability.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Allentown, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

Had a positive open dialogue with hiring manager. They mean well, and their desire to hire the right leadership is obvious. I see areas of opportunity in terms of proper staffing, increasing wages, and focusing on employee relationships could help this company.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself at Speedway?   1 Answer

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I got a call from HR, they told me a place and a time (a gas station)

when I arrived I told the attendant I was there for an interview and the recruiter came out and told me to follow him to the back to this surprisingly neat office they had.

the interview was very straight forward, none of the questions were too out of the ordinary. mostly they wanted to know about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable cleaning bathrooms   1 Answer

Cashier Full Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valrico, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Valrico, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

My boss was rushing through the interview because she had to leave, she was kinda off to me , she was nice I guess through the whole process after I got hired she has been a pain

Interview Questions

• Asked me pretty much how can they benefit from me working there   1 Answer