Speedway LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Speedway LLC Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day. I had a brief over the phone interview and was invited for a face to face with the general manager. I was hired on the spot. Waited 5 days for background check completion, came in to fill out paperwork and started the next day,

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

They do a short interview about work history. Easiest interview I have ever had. I was hired that day and started working 2 days later. Whole process is done by recruiter.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Bridgeport, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was friendly. Didn't make very much eye contact with me, kept reading questions from the interviewers script. Ask if I was in agreement with the uniform policy. Ask questions about current position that your applying for

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an angry customer? What would you do to ease the situation?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vassar, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Vassar, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was with the store manager, not a particularly difficult interview by any means but some of the questions were a bit unusual, especially about past employers. If given the opportunity I would probably interview here again.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Long and imvolved HS Diploma req several levels interviews Recruiter call first then sets another mtg then meet someplace then wait to hear or not- long long process then background check

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

It was pretty easy I filled out the application and got a call a few days later saying it will be a open interview so I went in and they ask me a couple questions and I got a call two days later saying if I was still interested in the job

Operation Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (New York, NY).

Interview

Met them at a college career fair. Started with an interview with the recruiters in the city and the final interview was with the Regional Manager. They were pretty quick with the process and the interview wasn't anything terrible.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

I was hired on the spot before the recruiting center's were really big. It took place at the store, they needed a body in the store ASAP. Was hired on the spot.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Nashville, TN).

Interview

It was at a job fair. The fair advertised that all the jobs were for at least twelve dollars per hour. However, Speedway was only offering to start their employees at eight dollars and fifty cents per hour. The interview was a quick and easy process.

Interview Questions

• What shift are you looking to fill?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Speedway LLC (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Talked with a recruiter at my school career fair, the recruiter emailed me less than a week later to set up an interview. This consisted of a 1 on 1 interview at one of their recruiting centers and was very quick, basic interview questions asked. About two weeks later I was scheduled to do a second interview with their HR advisor at another recruiting center. Very relaxed conversation about experiences, my resume, and the role itself. I was informed about a week later that they moved forward with another candidate for the job.