Spencer Ogden Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Spencer Ogden Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Jan 30, 2017

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

If you pass the initial short telephone interview, there is an assessment day. This is not too gruelling, and then they follow it up by a swift response with feedback of how it went. If you pass that then you have a final interview.

Interview Questions

• All about money. What are your motivations, why are these your motivations and what exactly would you spend your money on.   Answer Question

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had a group interview to begin with 5 other people. We had to interview each other in pairs and then sell each other to the group; we then had to list the qualities a good recruiter needs and pick the top three and why; finally we were each given a cv and had to decide which we would give the recruitment job to. It was good fun and not much of an ask.

I was invited back for a one on one interview, on this day I was interviewed by four different people, mostly all asking the same questions over and over and I had to do a sales pitch.

I was then invited back for a third day where I was interviewed another two times. Yet more of the same all over again!

I thought the interviews had gone well and everyone was very positive. I finally hear back and it's a no. My feedback..."there just wasn't a spark".

Three days wasted. No constructive feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment?
      Why spencer Ogden?
      When have you shown resilience?
      What do you think recruitment entails?
      What characteristics do you need to be successful as a recruiter?
      What is your weakest area?
      What do you think would be the hardest part of the job?
      Do you have a boyfriend? (Apparently you can't be in a relationship to be a recruiter lol)
      Answer Question

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

The first stage is a group interview in which they have 3 tasks: introducing yourself, pitching the person opposite you and finally each person in the group gets a different CV and as a group you have to choose which CV you'd put forward for a position. If you pass this stage you have an interview with the internal recruiter, then a manager and potentially the director. Simple process which turns around within a week. Previous interview reviews are no where near a true reflection of the hiring process

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

group interview , all day long , competitive , company is being ethical , no people have been dismissed during the interview.
    Around 15 people have been invited for an interview. Fairly challenging , I would say everybody should experience group interview at least once in their life. I know the next steps was panel interview then one to one, but I already had another offer.

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

very varied and thoraugh process initially on the phone with 2 managers which followed by 1 face to face which progressed to 2 further phone interviews which then resulted in offer. They allowed me to give the notice I required and even honored holidays I had booked a couple of weekss after i started

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Spencer Ogden   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Meetings with 4 different managers which were fairly informal and very friendly. If you've got a bit of charm and can interact well with others than you'll breeze through it. All you really need to tell them is that you're driven to make as much money as possible. That's all they want to hear at the end of the day. More money for you = More money for them.