Spencer Stuart Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spencer Stuart (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a 30 minute phone screen. It was a casual conversation with someone two years older, he mainly asked questions about my personal experiences and interests-- why spencer stuart, why executive search, etc.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself (stop and ask questions along the way), why this role, what's your favorite movie   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Spencer Stuart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Spencer Stuart (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very standard. Some questions about background, experience, and motivation. There were no hard-ball questions on skill or case studies. The interviewer was very informative and talked about the specific day-to-day of the role I had applied for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Spencer Stuart (Stamford, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through college career website and was contacted soon after. Good experience, very professional and genuinely interesting people. Met with all members of the practice group I was applying for and also had several follow-up video calls. Extremely thorough process.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spencer Stuart in September 2015.

Interview

Resume and cover letter submitted, then had a phone call through campus career services with two of the recruiters. Interview was supposed to be on campus but was on the phone. Very straightforward and behavioral. Heavily focused on experiences on my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Spencer Stuart (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Long and 'nuanced' (SS's term). I would say it is a bit less pleasant than a nuanced approach would commonly go. Process started in September and ended in December. I spoke with about 12 different interviewers. They all asked me the same questions even when i spoke to them more than once. I had phone interviews, video conferences and in person interviews. Expect to repeat yourself and 'evolve' your answers.

Interview Questions

• I was given a case study to complete over 3 days. 4 slides only, meant to evaluate my ability to synthesize and present data.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Spencer Stuart (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with each associate who gave me details of their department and how i would work with them. Was very informative and I learned a lot. More informational for me than it was them asking me questions. They were all very lovely and pitching me to come work for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spencer Stuart (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the manager of Spencer Stuart because the manager saw my resume and thought I was a good fit for the position. After the description of the position, I concurred with the manager's assessment. A week later, I had a phone interview with one of associates at Spencer Stuart. I was asked about my experience, my education, and my interests. Two later, I had an interview. The interview consisted of a case study.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spencer Stuart (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Several rounds of interviews seeing different people at different levels each time. I didn't meet the consultant I would work with until the last interview, I'd rather have met them earlier.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Spencer Stuart (Paris (France)) in April 2016.

Interview

It runs quickly, like about 10 minutes. HR asked general questions like from introducing yourself, to reasons to apply the position and company. It seems they most concern about the availability. It focused on personal as well, not technical. Second round of interview will be introduced in 2 weeks. English is used and it goes well.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Spencer Stuart.

Interview

I was referred by one former Spencer Stuart Associate and they got my resume. they approached me directly by an Analyst followed by a further phone interview with an Associate. They I was asked to come to the office and had 2 interviews, one is VRC with overseas team and meet the rest of the analyst team, then I was asked to come again and meet the consultant, along with a few other senior associates

Interview Questions

• Q: The challenges you ever fced and how did you deal with it/then
      Q: Why Spencer Stuart instead of the other big 4 search firms
      Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 3- 5 years
      Q: When can you join, your notice period
      Q: Tell us more about yourself   Answer Question