Spencer Technologies (Massachusetts) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spencer Technologies (Massachusetts) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spencer Technologies (Massachusetts)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spencer Technologies (Massachusetts).

Interview

Applied via craigslist to an IT posting. Was contacted by Spencer Technologies, in a few days. They said they were interested in me and wanted to schedule an over the phone and skype interview. Went ahead with that, and they just asked me questions about my IT field and my resume that was sent over. Pretty straight forward questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with working under pressure? How do you know the tech field. Are you comfortable working on your own. Do you have your own tools.   1 Answer

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northborough, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spencer Technologies (Massachusetts) (Northborough, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Once you submit an application and it has been reviewed, HR will setup an interview. You will travel to the corporate office in Northborough MA and meet with the hiring manager who will ask general questions involving customer service as well as pinpointed questions to see your technical knowledge and personal character - optimistic minded people are more likely to be hired.

Interview Questions

• What technical knowledge do you have?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Spencer Technologies (Massachusetts) in May 2014.

Interview

Was interviewed by an Acct Mgr. First was a phone interview, second was a video conference where I sat in my company van that was fully loaded with tools and parts. offered the job 2 hours later.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been a Field Engineer?   Answer Question
    • Did I mind travelling to my jobs ?   1 Answer
    • Did I understand how a POS worked ?   Answer Question
    • Phone interview: do you have tools..
      Video Conference: do you have tools which he saw behind me   Answer Question

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spencer Technologies (Massachusetts) (Northborough, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

Spencer would ask you to come in and ask you several questions while explaining what we do. At all times we will be looking for enthusiastic people that can independently make choices to better the company. we are looking for people that work well in a team environment, but can work for themselves to accomplish the requirements. Spencer needs people that are not afraid to work hard for the company. This is not a company where you ill have very much downtime.. Flexibility is very appreciated as well!

Interview Questions

• There are no specific questions that I would ask, but keep in mind that a flexible schedule and ability to work extra is almost a must at Spencer, being a small company, we have to cover a whole lot with very little resources.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating, but since I was hired in a lower role, I have advanced several steps by simply working hard... This company has plenty of potential for those willing to work and learn.

E Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spencer Technologies (Massachusetts) (Charlotte, NC) in September 2010.

Interview

not as good as hoped