Spencer’s Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spencer’s Retail Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spencer’s Retail

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Spencer’s Retail (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

campus recruitment-They visited our campus for recritment and selection procedure
    Minimum qualification required is Master's degree in management
    We had a pre-placement presentation where we were explained what is expected from us and what career oppurtunities we were to expect

Interview Questions

• Why Spencer's retail after MBA?
      What Company can expect from us?
      What new ideas we can bring to the company?
      Situational questions   Answer Question

Retail Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spencer’s Retail (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Decent. Had a Group discussion followed by Personal Interview. Process was smooth. Panel was very good. They made us comfortable during the whole process. They also gave us time to prepare for the G.D topic for 5 mins.

Interview Questions

• Whats is your background. What do understand about retail. What will you do to improve basket size of customers. What are the two things that you will improve in a store.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spencer’s Retail (Lucknow (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

The process was average , personal interview consists of skills, personality, intelligence test.

DGM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spencer’s Retail (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Lead through consultant. Confirmed interest. Share profile. Telephonic round completed. Discussions on career, current work profile, reason for career change, compensations, prospective profile was discussed.

Interview Questions

• Reason to work at a lower job profile than current employer   Answer Question

Accounts Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spencer’s Retail in October 2011.

Interview

3 level interview

Negotiation

good

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Spencer’s Retail (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

2 rounds 1 with the Chief Manager Category which was a 1on1 discussion the questions were basically on the background and the my learning with the previous employer and the other with Category Head, he asked tricky questions on the business and people i have worked with in the current organisation. Asked me about the industry and few data points.

Interview Questions

• Asked basics about the industry and knowledge on merchandising and buying skills ?   1 Answer

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spencer’s Retail (Pune (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was very smooth. The placement agency shortlisted my cv and sent to the employer. then there was telephonic round, followed by video conferencing and then second round was final round.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about food technology application in retail industry.   Answer Question