Speridian Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

3.3

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2016.

Interview

interview was detailed and took 1hr. The interviewers were very good in handling questions based on my answers. They asked only about the tasks that i noted in my resume also asked details about my last company tasks.

Interview Questions

• how many year of experience   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies.

Interview

This company reached out to me after finding my resume online and invited me to an interview. I agree with previous employee reviews in that the management can be a bit offensive or demeaning. Definitely lost interest in the position about halfway through the interview. What I was able to gather in that time was you can expect minimal pay for a VERY poor work/life balance.

Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

This was definitely the worst, most unprofessional interview experience I've ever had. I had two in-person interviews where I met with the man in charge of the Irvine office and I felt they went well. In fact, at the end of the second interview after talking about salary, benefits, and the upcoming business trip we would be taking, I was VERBALLY told by this man that he would send over the official offer email the next day (aka, you've got the job!). This was a lie. He strung me along for the next 5 days believing that my job search was over. So I checked in towards the end of the next day after not receiving anything, and he said he was still working on some details. Red flag. I waited and 3 days later and checked in yet again, then finally the following day he told me he has changed his mind and went with someone else! What? That reason, turns out, was also a lie, as the position is still posted online and they are still looking to fill it. That tells me this company has no clue what proper business practices are. I would have been fine with their rejection, had I not been told that the offer was coming! I needed the job and could have spent that valuable time continuing my search. It was an awful experience.

Interview Questions

• He asked every basic interview question, asked to demonstrate several random Microsoft Office tasks, etc.   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Ernakulam (India)).

Interview

basic questions from java and dbms .everything was from the cv.even questions from javascript and php.a few puzzles nd coding questions.they checked just the basic.we had three rounds.aptitude ,gd and then f2f.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherthala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Cherthala (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round was aptitude
    Second round was group discussion
    Third round waa Technical Interview
    Fourth round HR
    And final shortlisting

Aptitude consists of basic questions , in maths boat upstream and downstream problems, train problems , water tank problems were included.

Interview Questions

• What are the programming languages u know? Write a simple program in each   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idukki (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Idukki (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I was not prepared well as my exams were going on. So he asked me about that. Then he asked few questions from basic electronics and digital electronics. There were two technical rounds. In second round the questions was about my main project and mini project. Well, that was a good experience for me.

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayanad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Wayanad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was nice and i get more confidence after the interview that leads me to attend the other companies interview.Moreover the selection process was good and could attain knowledge and the requirements needed for the job and the will explain in such a manner about the company and about the procedures

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munnar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Munnar (India)).

Interview

The first round was an aptitude test. It was followed by a group discussion. The shortlisted candidates had a face to face technical interview. Those who got qualified in the technical interview had 2 HR rounds.

Junior Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munnar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Munnar (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

An online aptitude test followed by a Group discussion and a face to face technical interview and HR interview. The overall session was of average difficulty level as i was not too equipped in terms of my technical proficiency. I was quite confident of making it but the nervousness got the better of me and i didnt perform adequately to be given an offer at speridian.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on java development and your projects.   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies in January 2016.

Interview

It was short and crisp, Career aspiration, Current profile, Nature of role handled, Salary discussion.
    and only 3 rounds, it was not that difficult, They introduced there company well, India head is really cool, and he knows the business and can easily check on you.