Speridian Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Speridian Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

The Interview was on Phone, and was for .NET platform. The questions asked were very basic sticking to the .NET programming than the concepts. Questions asked were like how garbage collection works, why need to use IDisposible etc. Questions were asked on top not too deep.

Trainee Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies in October 2012.

Interview

Good communication skills and you are through. Speak a lot for each question and be confident. The interviewers are not technically very competent to cross examine and scrutinize the authenticity of what is said, so you can get away with few mistakes.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, was a piece of cake. Nothing technical required.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. One offer from the company.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

easy. received call from company's HR recruiter. Had a brief interview over the phone, then he asked to visit TVM office for a face to face interaction. Went and met, first, the Assistant Manager HR, and then, Senior Manager HR. Was hired. Was asked to report back in few days time for joining.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Kochi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Aptitute test followed by a GD ,tech interview and hr.Aptitude was litlle tough.But tech interview was reallly coool.Hr asked about my family and all.I think its very easy to get entered into speridian technologies.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies.

Interview

This company reached out to me after finding my resume online and invited me to an interview. I agree with previous employee reviews in that the management can be a bit offensive or demeaning. Definitely lost interest in the position about halfway through the interview. What I was able to gather in that time was you can expect minimal pay for a VERY poor work/life balance.

Trainee Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies.

Interview

Took on one day. It was a simple one. There was an aptitude test. QA and Reasoning . After that there was a TR . Asked about the main project.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kottayam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Kottayam (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was an aptitude test, 60 minutes 60 questions. Mostly basic aptitude questions like upstream/downstream, logical questions, english vocabulary etc. The next round was G.D where we had to talk on some topic.
    Next round was a technical interview which was based on basic java, core OOP concepts, basics of PHP, SQL etc. Then there was a Managerial round where we had to talk about our project and mini projects if any. The final round was an HR round which was a quick interaction with the an H.R to sum it all up and get answers to any of our final questions.

Interview Questions

• Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Queries to perform tasks in SQL.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Idukki (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Idukki (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I Attended an off campus drive at iduki
    the whole process took a day
    the drive was a five round one as follows
    1. Online Aptitude
    2. GD
    3. Technical Interview(f2f)
    4. Managiral interview(f2f)
    5. HR Interview(f2f)

The first round was of three topics
    apps,verbal and logical
    the questions were very easy
    it was the eliminating round only 36 out of 150 were slected for the next round

The second round they checked wether we speak fluently or not
    if any one speeks with good 1st round mark then selected for the next round

Technical interview was very easy asked only basic questions on area of interest and also about project

the next round was to check about our involvement in th company and post questions from project and some logical questions

The final round was the most easy one only our communication was checked

I got the information about the offer the next day

only 17 out of around 800 were selected for the post

Interview Questions

• in every interview they asked to introduce my self

in the tecnical round question were asked from my resume about ppt, Workshop etc   1 Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Ernakulam (India)).

Interview

basic questions from java and dbms .everything was from the cv.even questions from javascript and php.a few puzzles nd coding questions.they checked just the basic.we had three rounds.aptitude ,gd and then f2f.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

There is a technical and hr interview.. Be clear with your btech project and basics in the engineering stream that you persued. Be confident and learn something about the company. In hr interview be confident and honest. Show your intrest in the company. Ask questions in the end of interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do in between the period of your course completion and joining   1 Answer