Speridian Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

It took half a day. My interview took about 1.5 hours. The person interviewing would be having knowledge about CS engineering only. So thats an advantage for other branches. They will ask to write programs or maybe explain the logic of the program. Resume was also thoroughly asked.

Interview Questions

• There were questions from most of the computer science subjects although i was from ece domain.   Answer Question

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayanad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Wayanad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First aptitude round..then gd.. technical and hr round. Technical basics of java and other language mentioned in resume was asked. Hr round was just for formality.but in that round also shortlisting is there.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview which comprised of Phone interview and rest were face to face rounds . Th questions were basic and were not very difficult . The interviewer was calm and intelligent

Dotnet Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

interview was 2 rounds.Both of them being F2F. First round was easy.
    went through all the basic concepts behind dotnet.
    second round was hard.
    it revolved around ASP.net.
    the people here are Egoistic,process of the interview below standard.People sitting

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2016.

Interview

interview was detailed and took 1hr. The interviewers were very good in handling questions based on my answers. They asked only about the tasks that i noted in my resume also asked details about my last company tasks.

Interview Questions

• how many year of experience   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very we ll arranged and through out the process the recruitment tam was very helpful and guiding in nature. I contacted a recruiter through LinkedIn and he was very helpful in taking me to the next level of interview process. The follow up from the team was really great

Interview Questions

• Business Analysis and ERP Functional related questions   1 Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

There is a technical and hr interview.. Be clear with your btech project and basics in the engineering stream that you persued. Be confident and learn something about the company. In hr interview be confident and honest. Show your intrest in the company. Ask questions in the end of interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do in between the period of your course completion and joining   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Kochi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Aptitute test followed by a GD ,tech interview and hr.Aptitude was litlle tough.But tech interview was reallly coool.Hr asked about my family and all.I think its very easy to get entered into speridian technologies.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Idukki (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Idukki (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus and the selection took place in Idukki.

ROUNDS
    1. On-line Aptitude Test
    2. GD
    3. Technical Interview 1
    4. Technical Interview 2
    5. HR Interview

There were a lot of students from a number of colleges and the place was filled! I waited 2 hours before I could attend the first round which was an APTITUDE TEST. The questions were easy and they were from the basic aptitude syllabus; trains, boats and streams, clock, ratio and proportion etc. A fair number of students were shortlisted for the group discussion round.

GD was easy too. Our group's topic was "the view on adaptation of books to films". Try to be relaxed and make sensible opinions. Except 3 students, all were shortlisted from our group.

Technical Interview was a okay too. There were two people in the panel and they both asked questions from JAVA and DBMS. I was asked to write a program and explain how it works. It lasted for a fair 20-30 minutes.

Technical Interview 2 was the toughest among the lot. He asked me questions regarding my projects. He asked me to write the db, java codes for a bunch of pages too.

The last round was HR Interview. HR was a nice person and he was very friendly. It lasted 5-10 minutes and all he evaluates is our basic communication skills. I was really tensed as the interview was easy and so it is impossible to foresee the criteria for selection. Everybody had easy HR interview.

I had to wait 15 days to get my verdict! They informed at our college that a few students including me was selected. They only took less a 50 students from 500+ students who attended the selection process.

Interview Questions

• Java Basics, Program in Java, Normalization, SQL queries   Answer Question

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayanad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Wayanad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was nice and i get more confidence after the interview that leads me to attend the other companies interview.Moreover the selection process was good and could attain knowledge and the requirements needed for the job and the will explain in such a manner about the company and about the procedures