Speridian Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Speridian Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.8

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

There is a technical and hr interview.. Be clear with your btech project and basics in the engineering stream that you persued. Be confident and learn something about the company. In hr interview be confident and honest. Show your intrest in the company. Ask questions in the end of interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do in between the period of your course completion and joining   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Kochi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Aptitute test followed by a GD ,tech interview and hr.Aptitude was litlle tough.But tech interview was reallly coool.Hr asked about my family and all.I think its very easy to get entered into speridian technologies.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Idukki (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Idukki (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus and the selection took place in Idukki.

ROUNDS
    1. On-line Aptitude Test
    2. GD
    3. Technical Interview 1
    4. Technical Interview 2
    5. HR Interview

There were a lot of students from a number of colleges and the place was filled! I waited 2 hours before I could attend the first round which was an APTITUDE TEST. The questions were easy and they were from the basic aptitude syllabus; trains, boats and streams, clock, ratio and proportion etc. A fair number of students were shortlisted for the group discussion round.

GD was easy too. Our group's topic was "the view on adaptation of books to films". Try to be relaxed and make sensible opinions. Except 3 students, all were shortlisted from our group.

Technical Interview was a okay too. There were two people in the panel and they both asked questions from JAVA and DBMS. I was asked to write a program and explain how it works. It lasted for a fair 20-30 minutes.

Technical Interview 2 was the toughest among the lot. He asked me questions regarding my projects. He asked me to write the db, java codes for a bunch of pages too.

The last round was HR Interview. HR was a nice person and he was very friendly. It lasted 5-10 minutes and all he evaluates is our basic communication skills. I was really tensed as the interview was easy and so it is impossible to foresee the criteria for selection. Everybody had easy HR interview.

I had to wait 15 days to get my verdict! They informed at our college that a few students including me was selected. They only took less a 50 students from 500+ students who attended the selection process.

Interview Questions

• Java Basics, Program in Java, Normalization, SQL queries   Answer Question

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayanad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Wayanad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was nice and i get more confidence after the interview that leads me to attend the other companies interview.Moreover the selection process was good and could attain knowledge and the requirements needed for the job and the will explain in such a manner about the company and about the procedures

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idukki (India)

Application

Interview

I was not prepared well as my exams were going on. So he asked me about that. Then he asked few questions from basic electronics and digital electronics. There were two technical rounds. In second round the questions was about my main project and mini project. Well, that was a good experience for me.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Ernakulam (India)).

Interview

basic questions from java and dbms .everything was from the cv.even questions from javascript and php.a few puzzles nd coding questions.they checked just the basic.we had three rounds.aptitude ,gd and then f2f.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Idukki (India)

Application

Interview

I Attended an off campus drive at iduki
    the whole process took a day
    the drive was a five round one as follows
    1. Online Aptitude
    2. GD
    3. Technical Interview(f2f)
    4. Managiral interview(f2f)
    5. HR Interview(f2f)

The first round was of three topics
    apps,verbal and logical
    the questions were very easy
    it was the eliminating round only 36 out of 150 were slected for the next round

The second round they checked wether we speak fluently or not
    if any one speeks with good 1st round mark then selected for the next round

Technical interview was very easy asked only basic questions on area of interest and also about project

the next round was to check about our involvement in th company and post questions from project and some logical questions

The final round was the most easy one only our communication was checked

I got the information about the offer the next day

only 17 out of around 800 were selected for the post

Interview Questions

• in every interview they asked to introduce my self

in the tecnical round question were asked from my resume about ppt, Workshop etc
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kottayam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Kottayam (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was an aptitude test, 60 minutes 60 questions. Mostly basic aptitude questions like upstream/downstream, logical questions, english vocabulary etc. The next round was G.D where we had to talk on some topic.
    Next round was a technical interview which was based on basic java, core OOP concepts, basics of PHP, SQL etc. Then there was a Managerial round where we had to talk about our project and mini projects if any. The final round was an HR round which was a quick interaction with the an H.R to sum it all up and get answers to any of our final questions.

Interview Questions

• Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Queries to perform tasks in SQL.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherthala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Cherthala (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round was aptitude
    Second round was group discussion
    Third round waa Technical Interview
    Fourth round HR
    And final shortlisting

Aptitude consists of basic questions , in maths boat upstream and downstream problems, train problems , water tank problems were included.

Interview Questions

• What are the programming languages u know? Write a simple program in each   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munnar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Munnar (India)).

Interview

The first round was an aptitude test. It was followed by a group discussion. The shortlisted candidates had a face to face technical interview. Those who got qualified in the technical interview had 2 HR rounds.