Spherion Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Spherion Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

3.5

Client Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spherion (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

It consisted of several steps along with an in depth online personality assessment. It was somewhat off putting as an an applicant, but I was really interested in the opportunity. I initially applied and interviewed with the intention of usibg the company as a recruiter for my next role, but the recruiter I met with thought I would be a good fit to join their team. So I applied and went through the the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions- where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Lincolnshire, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

On line is more grueling than the interview...on line you take a battery of tests, you are asked to supply proof of everything from your high school diploma to college transcripts. Then once you come to your in-person interview, if you've made it that far, it's a piece of cake.

Interview Questions

• The questions are basic: Give an example of how you dealt with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.