Spherion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spherion Interview Questions

2.2

Premier Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

This was the originally company that called me in regards to Asurion. I answered all the same questions. I set up an interview and then my mom was hospitalized. I gave Spherion ample notice (one day) and they never contacted me again. Apparently, no one can have a family emergency.

No Particular Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

The recruiter I spoke to was very attentive to my needs and reviewed all possible job opportunities. While there was nothing available at the time, he reconized my abilities and knows of an employer who may fit my needs in the future.

Interview Questions

• He mainly went over my resume and asked why I left my previous jobs. He asked what type of work I was looking for. Asked me questions regarding my particular skills and any education I have received.   Answer Question

Temp-to-hire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Elkhart, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

The pre-interview work was simple and easy, however the interview was a little more aggravating. As soon as it was noted that I needed to have the Sabbath Day off, I was automatically dismissed. She quickly became passive-aggressive and refused to even finish the interview, because of my religious belief limitations. All I needed was 1 day off per week, but she refused to even attempt to accommodate that. This is what the government refers to as "religious discrimination in the workplace", and I'll be contacting the EEOC in regards to this. Apparently only atheists can work for this company.

Interview Questions

• "Can you pass a drug screen?"   1 Answer

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spherion (Johnstown, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

First, it was basically just questions about my availability and what kind of work I wanted. Things like that. I signed some paperwork.Second, I went into another room and filled out paperwork. Then they asked me about some of the stuff on the paperwork I did. Then I went back into the other room and did a short skills test for light industrial, which included math, shapes, safety, etc. There was one another candidate there. We were told about Spherion policies and watched a video about Spherion employment and safety policies.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift up to 50 pounds?   1 Answer

Temp/Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spherion.

Interview

Called in to their office in down town Jax. Was asked for ID, references, and some other paperwork before the interview. Then, I actually met with the recruiter who called me in. Basic questions, nothing hard. The interview seemed to only last 10 minutes. 2 weeks later no follow up and no answer to follow up emails. Very unprofessional. I would not recommend.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waverly, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spherion (Waverly, IA) in September 2012.

Interview

Very professional and informative from job duties to safety..
    .I was dressed appropriately, attentive and straight to the point. I used my industrial experience to answer scenario questions as well as what to do questions..

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company? Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in the next five years?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2011.

Interview

Position was for Fort Lauderdale office. Extensive probing questions about past 3 positions,skill set and what salary I needed. They needed some-one with more administrative experience than I had and was candid with the Recruiter. He was so amicable and professional I sent him 3 leads. Will keep in touch with hi for future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any payroll experience, or experience using People Soft?   1 Answer
    • What types of positions would you consider since your not a fit for this one?   1 Answer

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spherion (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Played phone tag with remote office for a week and a half, finally got a face-to-face interview locally. Was extended a job offer, only to have it revoked less than three hours later, with no explanation. This was an exceptionally frustrating, misleading and disappointing experience. Once the process was over, it was as if I never existed; I received no further response from either office.

Interview Questions

• How would you compensate for not having direct experience in the field in which this position takes place?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Charlotte, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

The Hiring process was not very structured. I was initially called about a position, but when I got to the interview, it was for a completely different positions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weaknesses? Why do you think we should select your for this position.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Spherion (Columbia, SC) in April 2011.

Interview

Two phone interviews, a one-on-one that took over an hour and a skill and personality test at home, and online...told I was perfect for several of there openings - yet never heard back. They said to stay in touch with them and yet, you can never get them on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to change careers?   1 Answer