Spherion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spherion Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Spherion.

Interview

The position needed to be filled as quickly as possible, and I got the job without interviewing. Hiring was immediate: notification on a Friday, began work on the following Monday.

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation phase.

Warehouse Temp Interview

Interview

The hiring process was pretty quick. I applied to their services as placing me as a temp somewhere and they quickly got back to me. All I had to do after that was a quick test, testing my reading comprehension and other things. Once I completed the test, they called me scheduled a orientation date.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult or unexpected question is whether I would enjoy being in a corporate atmosphere.   Answer Question

Premier Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

This was the originally company that called me in regards to Asurion. I answered all the same questions. I set up an interview and then my mom was hospitalized. I gave Spherion ample notice (one day) and they never contacted me again. Apparently, no one can have a family emergency.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spherion (New York, NY) in December 2008.

Interview

Fairly easy, very laid back. Easiest interview I ever experienced.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion in October 2008.

Interview

I was already employed by company and offered another position on different account. Interviewed with the Operations Director over the other account. Pretty basic interview since I was already an employee of the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were had a project to complete within a certain time frame that you were not able to meet. Explain what lead to the miss, and how you handled the situation and overall outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate much.

Web Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Washington, DC) in January 2009.

Interview

There was a short phone interview and then an interview on the contractor's site. It was very simple. You could see that they wanted people in fast for the job and if you had the skills, they would take you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in Web content development.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. Later on I fould out that someone else made more than I did - this person had worked with them before, but so did I.

Support Services Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion in June 2009.

Interview

took too long to get back to me. sugar coated the position. I received the true feedback from people working there

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult problem you had to deal with in the pass year   1 Answer
    • put me thought a scenario of what a daily schedule looks like   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spherion in February 2009.

Interview

I was a contractor. I was offered the job I had been doing. I was the only candidate. There was one interview with the President (who was the hiring manager). She offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Take it or leave it. I was over a barrel so I took it.

General Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spherion (Lakeland, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

The inter view was good I had a full 30 minutes but I think I ran out of thing to ask my problem is that I would like to work every day Monday Thru Friday and I lucky to work three days a week some weeks not at all.

Interview Questions

• Can you be on call and come in as needed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

i didnt try to negotiate, But the interviewer made me feel very comfortable and at ease, most employers make you feel pressured or ask you questions like where do you plan to be with this company in five to ten years? But who knows what the future holds, so how do you answer a question like that, but they didnt do that its was very nice.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Charlotte, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

The Hiring process was not very structured. I was initially called about a position, but when I got to the interview, it was for a completely different positions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weaknesses? Why do you think we should select your for this position.   Answer Question