Spherion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.1

Premier Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

This was the originally company that called me in regards to Asurion. I answered all the same questions. I set up an interview and then my mom was hospitalized. I gave Spherion ample notice (one day) and they never contacted me again. Apparently, no one can have a family emergency.

No Particular Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

The recruiter I spoke to was very attentive to my needs and reviewed all possible job opportunities. While there was nothing available at the time, he reconized my abilities and knows of an employer who may fit my needs in the future.

Interview Questions

• He mainly went over my resume and asked why I left my previous jobs. He asked what type of work I was looking for. Asked me questions regarding my particular skills and any education I have received.   Answer Question

Employee Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spherion (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was really easy. It was more of a conversation. They just wanted to know if I could do the job and they just gave it to me. It was nice but they were in the middle of needing a lot of recruiters for a job assignment. I feel like they would actually ask more questions when it's not during a busy season.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center before and can you work this amount of hours?   Answer Question

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Spherion (Madison, AL) in September 2015.

Interview

I called and inquired about a job. The recruiter said they were looking for a part time HR Assistant, which was perfect for my schedule. She asked me to send my resume over.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in this position?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spherion (Fort Wayne, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

easy with no questions, process was quick and easy. call about a job that was posted on a facebook job seeking page. called a recruiter. gave me a few options of open postions she had and where they were at along with the pay rate. i chose one. Went and did orientation which is just the typical workplace expectations stuff. Easy quick and no interview at all just a look at previous work history and when can you work ordeal.

Temp-to-hire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Elkhart, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

The pre-interview work was simple and easy, however the interview was a little more aggravating. As soon as it was noted that I needed to have the Sabbath Day off, I was automatically dismissed. She quickly became passive-aggressive and refused to even finish the interview, because of my religious belief limitations. All I needed was 1 day off per week, but she refused to even attempt to accommodate that. This is what the government refers to as "religious discrimination in the workplace", and I'll be contacting the EEOC in regards to this. Apparently only atheists can work for this company.

Interview Questions

• "Can you pass a drug screen?"   1 Answer

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spherion (Johnstown, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

First, it was basically just questions about my availability and what kind of work I wanted. Things like that. I signed some paperwork.Second, I went into another room and filled out paperwork. Then they asked me about some of the stuff on the paperwork I did. Then I went back into the other room and did a short skills test for light industrial, which included math, shapes, safety, etc. There was one another candidate there. We were told about Spherion policies and watched a video about Spherion employment and safety policies.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift up to 50 pounds?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spherion (Killeen, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Very professional. Honesty was the best mentioned. Description of the position was very thorough and explained. Questions that were mentioned was explained very professional. The interviewer was well dressed and mannered. She acknowledged how well I presented myself. She allowed me to introduce myself and asked what I planned to make Spherion a very comfortable and professional working environment for me.

Interview Questions

• When on the phone with a talkative customer, how would I take control of the situation?   1 Answer
    • What did I do when I had a dissatisfied customer?   1 Answer
    • How well I get along with people?   1 Answer

Temp/Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spherion.

Interview

Called in to their office in down town Jax. Was asked for ID, references, and some other paperwork before the interview. Then, I actually met with the recruiter who called me in. Basic questions, nothing hard. The interview seemed to only last 10 minutes. 2 weeks later no follow up and no answer to follow up emails. Very unprofessional. I would not recommend.

Executive Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spherion (Frederick, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Molly Fraley of Spherion in Frederick, MD is one of the best interviewers I have ever met. Her calm and kind demeanor and her ability to bring out the best in an interviewee were apparent from the beginning. I knew when we stopped talking like interviewer & interviewee that we could really get down to the things I wanted in a career changes and the things I didn't. She has been fabulous.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to return to corporate? What sort of placement was I looking for? What sort of business culture did I feel most comfortable in? In short, where would I be comfortable when placed.   1 Answer