Spherion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spherion Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.1

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spherion.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview was pretty standard questions you would expect from a HR personnel   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spherion.

Interview

Submittal of resume. Online application and testing. Then, interview with Spherion Manager. Call the office, frequently, to inform them that you are available for work until they place you.

Interview Questions

• Starting with your most recent employment, explain work history in detail.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I recommend others to be persistent and call the office frequently to let them know your availability until they find work for you.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Spherion.

Interview

The position needed to be filled as quickly as possible, and I got the job without interviewing. Hiring was immediate: notification on a Friday, began work on the following Monday.

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation phase.

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spherion (Altoona, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Management interview with 5 people

Interview Questions

• They asked personal illegal questions, but talked as if they were family.   1 Answer

Negotiation

However, the Friday prior to my start; they rescind their offer.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Monroe, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spherion (West Monroe, LA).

Interview

Staff is very friendly, professional & responsive. If you have marketable skills, and are an honest, dependable person, then they will put you to work.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult or unexpected. You will of course have to undergo a criminal background check and be prepared to explain any gaps in your working history, like most jobs these days. Remember, you work for Spherion not the client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate. The job market was real tight and I took what they were offering. A small job/pay-scale is always better than no job/no income.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Corpus Christi, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Easy one day process, just be prepared to take a typing test and a couple more assessments. Once you do application online call your local office and ask for interview, they will set up interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a call center representative   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spherion (Florence, SC) in March 2013.

Interview

They asked me a lot of questions about the mortgage field. I already had knowledge mortgage field. They stated I will be a great team player for their company.

Interview Questions

• I asked the company was it possible for me to become a full-time employee?   1 Answer
    • Will it be possible for me to work over time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

More time at work.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waverly, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spherion (Waverly, IA) in September 2012.

Interview

Very professional and informative from job duties to safety..
    .I was dressed appropriately, attentive and straight to the point. I used my industrial experience to answer scenario questions as well as what to do questions..

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company? Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in the next five years?   1 Answer

Client Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spherion (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

It consisted of several steps along with an in depth online personality assessment. It was somewhat off putting as an an applicant, but I was really interested in the opportunity. I initially applied and interviewed with the intention of usibg the company as a recruiter for my next role, but the recruiter I met with thought I would be a good fit to join their team. So I applied and went through the the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions- where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Warehouse Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Visalia, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

One on One interview. Very easy questions. Thorough in seeking qualifications. Safety is a huge priority in this company. Job description is clear and what they expect out of employees is clear as well.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer