Spherion Site Operations Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spherion Site Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Site Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion in September 2009.

Interview

Spherion found my resume on-line and contacted me via email to determine my interest. I confirmed my interest in the position that same day and received a telephone call the very next day.

I was asked a series of questions regarding my previous position and management skills.

I was asked to email a copy of my resume to the interviewer so that she could pass it on to the others, including the hiring manager (she was covering for them during their absence).

I submitted a thank you email and did not hear back from them right away. Once I did hear back from them, all I heard was something to the effect of "that it's in her hands now. She'll contact you if interested".

Interview Questions

• Since this position requires managing individuals across the country from a remote location, I'm interested in what your some of your biggest challenges were withen managing a crew remotely, and how you met those challenges?   Answer Question
  • How do you ensure maximum productivity?   Answer Question