Spheris Medical Transcriptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spheris

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spheris in January 2010.

Interview

I was emailed after applying online that they would like to schedule an interview with me. We settled on a day a week away. The employer called and asked me how I heard about Spheris, what kind of internet provider I have, why I was leaving my present employment, how was I being paid presently, what kind of reports I have experience in typing, and what percentage of my day was spent on foreign dictators. She then proceeded to tell me what was expected of me if I worked for Spheris. The interviewer seemed very polite and was a good listener. She told me exactly what I could expect of my workday, how I would be paid and how my rate of pay would be decided. She explained to me about the benefits that they provided, and admitted that they weren't the best.

Interview Questions

• What kind of operations in each specialty have you transcribed regularly?   1 Answer

I need a better benefit plan with a lower deductible for the health insurance. $3000 deductible will almost take me through the entire year paying for everything by myself. It is just way too high.