Spice Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spice Digital Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spice Digital.

Interview

Face to face interviews with 3 technical rounds including 1 coding round. In the coding round, I was given 2 hours to complete an assignment. The other two rounds were related to iOS, OOPS and Swift.

Interview Questions

• Basic ios interview questions, some swift related questions, 1 assignment to make a keyboard UI.   Answer Question

Product Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spice Digital (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I have been there on time, attend by a office boy and form handed over to me to fill for desired position, and job details etc. later a senior person came however I don't know his designation as he didn't given me his introduction.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were more from development point of view not as per resume, feel more like the questions asked was what the interviewer knows about. Interviewer looks less experienced.   1 Answer

Lead Technical QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spice Digital (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

1st round, Person who took Interview does not know much about the QA process. Fake interviews is taken, profile for which you will be called it already filled, just sake to show to public.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spice Digital (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

third class interview ..taking fake interview for a year.every month get a call from recuriter to me and my friends. they scheduled interview but never select . interview had overconfidance...not asked android related question accept once . and judge me. wasted my time..recuirter schedule at 10.30. i took a half day leave from my office. then i was on time . and waited waited .. all around employess eating breakfast and gossipss. and around 11.30 they call me in room ..and only 2 question asked only and i am rejeted . i dont know why til now.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spice Digital (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

They shortlisted my resume from Naukri. com and called me for face 2 face interview. There were three rounds all technical interviewed by 3 different interviewer one by one. It was a positive experience, all of the staff is friendly. Interviewer will make u feel comfortable with their friendly nature.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Spice Digital (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

3 rounds in total. 1st is the HR round where in the HR person will share the profile they have an opening for. secondly they conduct an Operations round where in the Manager who you will eventually report to, will discuss the expectations they have from this profile. If we happen to meet their criteria, they instantly move ahead with Documentation.

Interview Questions

• what do i know about customer service?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spice Digital (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Their was one apptitude test, one technical round and at last hr round . That all are seems to be good, little beat difficulty appers in all round that all.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spice Digital.

Interview

Three rounds of interview, first technical, then a round with HR followed by a round with business head.
    Technical: Write two programs, one was the sorting you're most confident about and the other was string manipulation. Apart from written programming, questions asked about OOPS concepts and C language.
    HR and Business head rounds were mostly about your experience and not related to technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, just be thorough with the programming language you're applying for.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Spice Digital.

Interview

Referral are the best way to get hired. Interview process is simple.

Negotiation

I stuck to what i wanted.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spice Digital (Noida (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

First round was HR round followed by technical round conducted by the reporting manager wherein analytical skills were judged.Last round was Salary negotiation round.What projects were taken up in MBA .What was the out come . How was the analysis done etc.Why should we hire you . Listening and analytical skills.

Interview Questions

• What projects were taken up in MBA .What was the out come . How was the analysis done etc.Why should we hire you . Listening and analytical skills   Answer Question