Spicejet Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spicejet Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at Spicejet

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I went for the interview in Gurgaon udyog vihar extension.. first i would like to say for such a big company at least have a decent space for waiting. There was not space for waiting not even for family members if they are with you. My sister sat outside in rain cause they're was no space for visitors there. And as a candidate we were told to wait in the canteen. The HR called us in the group of 10 and asked us a few questions. She was cross questioning everybody and all the girls were getting nervous because the HR was not satisfied with the answers. Word of advice if you are not that good looking don't even bother to go there. In our round only one girl got shortlisted and her answers were not very good but she was good looking. So this is my conclusion. Overall negative experience for the 2 time again. And be prepared for the interference of HR in every damn question, when someone is answering she was not interested in answer but rather how you tackle her questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Spicejet

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (New Delhi (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

I went for walk in interview 6 may 2019. The room was crowded and there was a long waiting . For 5 hrs I had to wait since I was hungry and also had an emergency errand to go for I couldn't proceed but I had my friends who had proceeded in the process..

Interview Questions

• They asked why did you opt for this job.?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Nice, quick and easy process.Be confident.Smile.Well groomed,Good communication skills.Confident personality.Not overconfident.Approchable and engagable personality.Grace and demeanor.Not hesitaying or being shy. Bmi and skin in check.No pimples, marks or scars on face, hands and legs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spicejet (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

They were two rounds in my previous job that was very difficult to answer some questions like why do you I want work and how could I manage my timings with my husband so I answered that it will be difficult somewhat but I can manage my self so finally they accepted my answer and gave me the chance to work there my experience was quite good .

Interview Questions

• why do I want to do the job they asked me   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spicejet (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Each candidate will be given a token. in tens we were called. Asked each of us to introduce yourself in the group. They selected two experienced girls from Indigo. Others, he just ignored. Looks like they basically wanted only experienced people. When I spoke to other group, I understood, that if there were no experienced people, they were looking for who has studied in very good colleges who can speak excellent English. So do not waste your time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

first of all the management is very bad... they have no sitting arrangement..they have no hall or office..only a small messy canteen..thats it..veryy bad management...and second thing is that they only hire experienced crew.. they dnt even give a chance to freshers...so girls, my advice is that dnt waste ur time there..

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spicejet in July 2018.

Interview

I came to know about the interview through official website. I reached the office at 9 but other girls were coming till 10.30 . They made group of 10 and called for an intro and asked us to submit our resume with one photograph.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

so I was interviewed in spicejet recruitment centre gurgaon, got into first round which was introduction and in the second round which was grooming round they chuck me out by saying I should work on my figure , dude my weight is proportion to my height , I am not a model , If you wanna hire models , you should mention it in your career website ..not gonna waste my time , and yes just a suggestion to others , if ur going for the interview dont go with any hope , they hire skinny people , those who starve to death.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Mumbai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

The first round was a group interview. It was held in fron of whole crowd. The hr called 5-6 girls and asked question. Second round is bmi, height weight checkup and then the final round Personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Cabin Crew? What did you do yesterday? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First there will be introduction round after that height and weight will be checked and then 1 on 1 or personal round after that there will be group discussion round. That’s how Spicejet interview is taken