Spicejet Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spicejet Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at Spicejet

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I went for direct walk-in for SpiceJet airlines they had 3 rounds of interview
First round was with Hr, second round was screening and then the final round
The interview was not very tough, though I didn't get any offer but it was an positive experience for me

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ?
    Why you want to be an cabin crew ?
    Why SpiceJet ?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Spicejet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I went for the interview in Gurgaon udyog vihar extension.. first i would like to say for such a big company at least have a decent space for waiting. There was not space for waiting not even for family members if they are with you. My sister sat outside in rain cause they're was no space for visitors there. And as a candidate we were told to wait in the canteen. The HR called us in the group of 10 and asked us a few questions. She was cross questioning everybody and all the girls were getting nervous because the HR was not satisfied with the answers. Word of advice if you are not that good looking don't even bother to go there. In our round only one girl got shortlisted and her answers were not very good but she was good looking. So this is my conclusion. Overall negative experience for the 2 time again. And be prepared for the interference of HR in every damn question, when someone is answering she was not interested in answer but rather how you tackle her questions.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spicejet (Mumbai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

500+ people present for interview. The HR didn't greet anybody nor gave us a warm welcome. Everyone sat like sheeps in a herd.
    HR calls the girls in groups of 15 and asks whether we have any tattoos or scars. Then she asks to introduce ourselves.
    The following girls got selected:
    1) Experienced crew
    2) Girls who had interviewed earlier with Spicejet
    3) Girls who talk a lot without knowing English
    4) Girls who are really fair
    5) Girls who had zero interaction skills

The following girls didn't get selected
    1) Girls who spoke really well
    2) Girls who knew about the industry
    3) Girls who had a great personality

Your HR has a pathetic criteria in her head. Sorry but the interview process is very shallow and y'all need a larger panel of HR's who can conduct the interviews briefly by having an interactive round and not one HR conducting interview for 500 people.
    There were better girls along with me who could have been a great fit for your organisation but y'all missed out on them due to not investing enough in an HR panel.
    Also, it is very disappointing when there is no feedback shared. On what basis do we improvise ourselves without knowing what were the drawbacks. Really a sad experience for most of us..

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Mumbai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

The first round was a group interview. It was held in fron of whole crowd. The hr called 5-6 girls and asked question. Second round is bmi, height weight checkup and then the final round Personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Cabin Crew? What did you do yesterday? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spicejet in July 2018.

Interview

I came to know about the interview through official website. I reached the office at 9 but other girls were coming till 10.30 . They made group of 10 and called for an intro and asked us to submit our resume with one photograph.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spicejet (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Each candidate will be given a token. in tens we were called. Asked each of us to introduce yourself in the group. They selected two experienced girls from Indigo. Others, he just ignored. Looks like they basically wanted only experienced people. When I spoke to other group, I understood, that if there were no experienced people, they were looking for who has studied in very good colleges who can speak excellent English. So do not waste your time.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First there will be introduction round after that height and weight will be checked and then 1 on 1 or personal round after that there will be group discussion round. That’s how Spicejet interview is taken

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

first of all the management is very bad... they have no sitting arrangement..they have no hall or office..only a small messy canteen..thats it..veryy bad management...and second thing is that they only hire experienced crew.. they dnt even give a chance to freshers...so girls, my advice is that dnt waste ur time there..

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

so I was interviewed in spicejet recruitment centre gurgaon, got into first round which was introduction and in the second round which was grooming round they chuck me out by saying I should work on my figure , dude my weight is proportion to my height , I am not a model , If you wanna hire models , you should mention it in your career website ..not gonna waste my time , and yes just a suggestion to others , if ur going for the interview dont go with any hope , they hire skinny people , those who starve to death.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

its was good. I gave my interview at the headquarters of spice jet, gurgaon. i got selected for the job in first attempt. Had to wait till 2 pm since morning.