Spicejet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spicejet Interview Questions

Interviews at Spicejet

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spicejet (Mumbai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

500+ people present for interview. The HR didn't greet anybody nor gave us a warm welcome. Everyone sat like sheeps in a herd.
    HR calls the girls in groups of 15 and asks whether we have any tattoos or scars. Then she asks to introduce ourselves.
    The following girls got selected:
    1) Experienced crew
    2) Girls who had interviewed earlier with Spicejet
    3) Girls who talk a lot without knowing English
    4) Girls who are really fair
    5) Girls who had zero interaction skills

The following girls didn't get selected
    1) Girls who spoke really well
    2) Girls who knew about the industry
    3) Girls who had a great personality

Your HR has a pathetic criteria in her head. Sorry but the interview process is very shallow and y'all need a larger panel of HR's who can conduct the interviews briefly by having an interactive round and not one HR conducting interview for 500 people.
    There were better girls along with me who could have been a great fit for your organisation but y'all missed out on them due to not investing enough in an HR panel.
    Also, it is very disappointing when there is no feedback shared. On what basis do we improvise ourselves without knowing what were the drawbacks. Really a sad experience for most of us..

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Mumbai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

The first round was a group interview. It was held in fron of whole crowd. The hr called 5-6 girls and asked question. Second round is bmi, height weight checkup and then the final round Personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Cabin Crew? What did you do yesterday? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

its was good. I gave my interview at the headquarters of spice jet, gurgaon. i got selected for the job in first attempt. Had to wait till 2 pm since morning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spicejet Udyog Vihar (Delhi) on 30th October
    Fresher and Experienced candidates both are there for interview.
    1st round with HR she called 10 girls in a group and asked simple questions like-
     -Do you have any marks or tattoo or any accidental scars
     - Introduce yourself
    - Height , Weight , Age
    I answered her questions very well, it was very simple, but thing which is very disappointing is that HR mainly focused on experienced candidate she only selected 2 girls from a group that both girls are experienced crew . It was very unfair for other especially for freshers who were deserving .
    Unfortunately, now I have to wait and apply again after 3 months, I'm only expecting that this would not be repeated again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There was Group interview first then height weight and grooming check and last round was personal interview again.. The group interview was like literally the candidate have to speak In front of the whole crowd. Also the HR was so rude that I can't even explain. Very negative experience. Highly disappointed with the staff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I went for direct walk-in for SpiceJet airlines they had 3 rounds of interview
    First round was with Hr, second round was screening and then the final round
    The interview was not very tough, though I didn't get any offer but it was an positive experience for me

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ?
      Why you want to be an cabin crew ?
      Why SpiceJet ?   3 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spicejet in August 2017.

Interview

They are asking 4 questions and then they selected two candidates from first round and go with second round medical and third round with MD. Finally those who are selecting go with trainings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spicejet (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in mumbai (10:00-2), on day one there where 3 rounds
    1) GD- There was a meeting hall full of candidates(around 100). The hr came around 11.she was friendly and polite . she called group of 10 in front of hall ,make them stand in line and then called one bye one according to resume and ask them 3 simple questions, also ask can you to speak hindi in between. You have to answer in front of the whole crowd , confidently and in a pleasant manner, quesn were too simple to answer, all she checked was nervousness, confidence ,grooming etc. this was not a tough round but a competitive one. hr makes you stand below light yo see defects like pimples n scars on face n ask to correct n come next time. due to dental issues,i couldn't make through this round .
    2)BMI check. 3) personal round.
    Note: wearing skirt is mandatory, avoid trousers or they will ask you for that. grooming should be proper and be confidence while answering.
    Goodluck!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

They had 3 rounds on the first day. The next day I was invited for FI at Gurgaon. I didn't get selected because of a small pimple on my forehead.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself.
      2.Why spicejet?   3 Answers

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spicejet (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

the process is of 2 rounds first HR & second technical.
    the HR is of normal question such as tell me about yourself & educational background & more interested in firm commitment in staying in the organization for long term.