Spiceworks Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spiceworks Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Spiceworks

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX).

Interview

The recruiting process was unique. I applied in July and didn't hear back until October, so don't give up if you don't hear back right away. I went through a phone interview, followed by an on-site interview, which I thought was the final round. But then I found out I had to come back to interview with the founders, which was cool. Then I had an additional interview but it took very little time. All in all I was pleased but it was sort of different from recruiting at other companies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I was pleased with the culture and job I was getting.

Other Interview Reviews for Spiceworks

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

It was great, and smooth sailing. Most questions were fair, and did not seem to be irrelevant. There were 3 rounds of interviews, including phone interviews, in-person interviews, and interviews with the founders/executives. There were technical and behavioral questions, and the job expectations were laid out very clearly.

The only thing I would recommend is the speed up the interview process. I had a lot of offers rolling in and it was tough having to wait so long for the outcome of months of interviews. Be patient if this is the job you really want.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated.