Spiceworks Contract Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Spiceworks

3.5

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone screening interview was simple and overall a good experience. There were two of them. I was then scheduled to come in person to interview for four hours- separate interviews with 6 different people. That was taxing, tiring, and time consuming.

I felt as though the overall interview went well, but to take a day off of work at my current job to partake in a 4 hour interview with scheduled time slots with 6 different people was bit of an overkill. A panel interview would have been better. Kill 6 repetitive questions with one interview.

Following the 4 hour interview, I had to complete a homework assignment which I was told would take me an hour or so. It took me 3 hours- the tasks and questions were specific to their job practice, not industry standard. Had I not taken notes during my face to face interview, I wouldn't have been able to complete the assignment.

Overall I spent a week interviewing and preparing for this job, took time off of work to be amenable to their schedule and deadline, complete an assignment with a fast turn around (due in 24 hours, done in 4) only to get the call informing me that a more qualified candidate was selected. It was a real downer- a bit deflating after all of that but a learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Spiceworks

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

The Spiceworks Interview process was long, I had two phone interviews and three in-person interviews. But don't let this put you off! The phone interviews were pretty standard and included the normal questions about experience and skills. Throughout the process, the recruiter and hiring manager stayed in communication to give me status updates. The in-person interviews were more culture and information based. I met with 9 people in the in-person interviews. At first, I was put-off that so many people felt so passionately about Spiceworks, but by the end of the first in-person interview, I had bought in and knew that I had to get this job and that I would be a perfect fit! The culture of the company was a huge selling point for me, the company operates openly and is pretty transparent. While interviewing, employees try to "sell" themselves to the company, but throughout the Spiceworks interview process, I felt that they were "selling" themselves to me!

Interview Questions

• What is one word that decribes you best? Where do you see yourself in 5 years, if you get this position?   Answer Question