Spiceworks IT Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spiceworks IT Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Spiceworks

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty intense, as in quantity, but the actual interviews were very conversational. Had 3-4 phone interviews before coming out for in person with the founders and VP of sales, etc. In person was about 4-5 hours long with back to back people coming in to interview. Afterward, recruiter took a couple weeks to get back to me and then had one last phone interview. Got a call a couple days later with offer.

Interview Questions

• What qualities would you look for in a person if you were hiring them? Who were the decision makers you sought out in your last position? They basically just talk to you and can read your personality based on your conversation with them. They are REALLY focused on if you will be a fit with the company culture or not.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Spiceworks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process is very unprofessional. You have to go through four or more interviews. Also seems like they're fishing information out of people who have current jobs with their competitors. Smart but also sketchy, what's with all the interviews? I don't care how long you were named "best place to work" you're not Wall Street.

IT Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks in November 2014.

Interview

Phone call with the recruiter. Phone call with hiring manager. In person interview with about 4 people and final interview with founders. Offer came about 3 days after final interview. The whole process took about 2 weeks.
    Spicework's really invests a lot in their employees. They want to hire someone who will fit in well with their culture, not some negative Nancy that will get everyone else down around them during their work day. The hiring process does seem long, but everyone is so nice and so positive, i actually enjoyed it as much as one can enjoy an interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you taken the personality strengths test ? (I had so I said yes) What were your results? (I couldn't remember so I believe I stumbled a bit and made some up.   Answer Question