Spiceworks Junior Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Spiceworks

4.0

Junior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter that was quick and simple, just a couple questions; and then another slightly more intensive phone interview with the hiring manager of my department. I was then asked to complete an assignment -- after the assignment was assessed and approved, there were two rounds of interviews. A first round of interviews with 5 interviewers (30 mins each), and a final roundabout a week later with 3 interviewers (30 mins each).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Spiceworks

Junior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX).

Interview

Interview process is extremely thorough and lengthy, but Spiceworks genuinely cares about hiring people that are a good fit for their culture so it makes sense and is a large factor as to why this company is so awesome.

My interview consisted of the following:
    -phone interview with HR
    -phone interview with a member of the team
    -homework assignment
    -2.5 hour in-person interview with 5 members of the team
    -2.5 hour in-person interview with the founders

Interview was pretty difficult but I thought they did a great job at describing what the job entailed and were very open to questions. I also thought it was awesome that the founders interview each person that gets hired at this company. It's not often that you get to interview with the CEO at a company of this size.

The whole process took around a month to complete. I was presented my offer at the interview and accepted it that day. This company is great!

Interview Questions

• What do you think your biggest challenge will be in this position?   Answer Question