Spiceworks Market Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Market Analyst

Spiceworks Market Analyst Interview Questions

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online over the weekend and received a phone call from a recruiter on Monday. The process moved very quickly. I was located from out of town, but by Thursday I had spoken on the phone to the recruiter, the hiring manager, and one person on the team. An hour after I finished the last interview, the recruiter called me to inform me that they wanted to fly me out to Austin the following Friday.

I spoke with nine people during my visit. It was pretty exhausting, but everybody was really nice and understood how grueling the process is. Nobody threw me any difficult curveballs, they really just wanted to get to know you and understand your background/qualifications. It seemed more like a conversation than an actual interview.

I was extended an offer the next Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• Prepare to answer questions about mistakes or failures and how you dealt/learned from them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation, I was able to get a slightly better package than I was offered.