Spiceworks Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spiceworks Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Spiceworks

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spiceworks.

Interview

I submitted an application online and was asked for a phone interview in a few days' time. I had two phone interviews - one with HR and another with the hiring manager - as well as a case study. Overall, they were very friendly people who were trying to fill a new role with ambiguous expectations. All of their interview questions helped me to get a really good idea of their expectations for the role. They were very open about their shortcomings (really just for reasons of inexperience for such a new role), which was great.

Ultimately I wasn't offered the position because, so they say, my experience wasn't quite on point with what they were looking for. However, I had an overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Spiceworks

Marketing Interview

Interview

There is typically a phone interview first followed by 2-3 rounds of interviews of at least 4 people each. The first (and second if there is one) is mostly to get a feel for your skillset, and if you're great fit to the team. The last round is usually the higher-ups, including the CEO, to see if you're a great cultural fit for the company. Culture is HIGHLY valued here!

Interview Questions

• One of the things we most value is ownership, so one of the questions you may get is how you've ever messed up. We don't necessarily care what the problem was so much as you owning up to it and taking responsibility.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Talked with a variety of personnel across the different aspects of the company including the co-founders.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

1st interview was good, informative, went well.
    2nd interview started well and then there was a disconnect. It seemed to be a miscommunication between 1st interviewer and manager of hiring position, about job details. Very odd. Was confused about position duties and what the manager wanted.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve/work on/create a solution to meet XYZ goal.   1 Answer