Spiceworks Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spiceworks Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Spiceworks

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Long and drawn out because they want every person to fit the culture perfectly. Trying to avoid the trickle down effect of hiring one bad person. Otherwise, not too hard and fun to meet a lot of people.

Interview Questions

• What is a mistake you've made in the past and how did you deal with it..   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Spiceworks

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewing at Spiceworks is an experience unlike anywhere else. It's not that it's harder or massively more intentionally difficult than others but it's absolutely more bi directionally thorough than any other interview process I've been a part of, including the big "G". It's thorough for the right reasons; thoroughness for both the company and the candidate. This is a company that masters simple concepts most others have lost such as 1) it's equally important for the candidate to interview the employer (so be sure you really want and are ready to do just that), 2) make the candidate comfortable, and 3) don't fly through this very important process with the attitude that the candidate is just lucky to be here so sit down and let us do all the talking / asking. Not Spiceworks. You will interview and have fantastic conversations with 10 or more (literally) people including the founders (which is testimony to their dedication to accessibility and determination to keep things real ) and the end result is either saving you from not being fit or ensuring you get a shot at where you belong.

Interview Questions

• what kind of car would you be and why? (Not giving them all up, but this one was great)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

There were three interview rounds. As part of the rounds you meet the founders many others at HQ. Pitched exec management on product and messaging. Overall very solid, no hiccups.