Spiceworks Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spiceworks Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Spiceworks

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online through their website. Got called for an on-site interview on my school's campus a few weeks later, had the interview two days after the call. CTO conducted the interview. He seemed a little unenthusiastic but the recruiter I talked to was very friendly. Received an offer by email a week after the interview. Interview was a mixture of general resume questions and one technical question.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Spiceworks

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus (Nepal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Campus (Nepal)) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with their recruiters at my campus job fair. The guy I spoke to liked my resume so I had an on campus interview later that week. There were two technical interviews 30 minutes each if I can remember correctly. One was a string manipulation question while the other was a Map question. Overall both of the interviewers were really nice and helpful. I got an offer about 3 weeks or so after that interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you write a method to compare two version udpate strings? Aka "10.02.00" vs "09.22.12"
      Given two maps, how would you combine them both into one big map.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Noida (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

very irritating, the hr was pathetic and made me wait for 5 hours,
    this was one to one and Team Leader came and asked 5 to 8 questions and interrupted me wile giving each answering. he took my interview in hurry. was not even interested in hiring anybody just waste his, hr and candidates time.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks (New Delhi (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Get a call from HR and the schedule in person interview in there office location Hyderabad. They took 5 round of interviews out of them only one is technical other are behavioral. After one week again they call and took another technical interview and said we inform you later. But they did not inform anything. After a week I sent flow up mail but still they haven't responded. They are only interested to promote their brand and waste others time.