Spiceworks Software Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Spiceworks

2.0

Software Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks (Austin, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I received communication initially from the technical recruiter at Spiceworks, communication at the beginning of the process was very prompt. After the phone screening, I had another phone interview scheduled with the individual that I was potentially going to backfill.

The recruiter had told me to schedule 45 min. of my time for this interview, however the second individual asked me how much time I had set aside for the process at the beginning of our call. It honestly felt like they hadn't communicated. It didn't feel like the second interview had any direction and the interviewer didn't sound sure of any expectations with the position. The call ended with, "it looks like I didn't have enough time to ask you these questions..."

After the second phone interview, I was told that I would be hearing back either way shortly. I sent 2 follow up emails over the course of 2 weeks without a single response, the job posting was then closed. I found the lack of communication very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would troubleshoot a computer for a user experiencing connectivity issues.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Spiceworks

Software Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks.

Interview

After a pre-screen with a recruiter I was set up to talk with the manager of the group that I applied to. The interview was about an hour and it consisted of the interviewer talking about the product, company culture, the location and more stuff of that nature for about 40 minutes. After that I was asked about me and my resume. The recruiter went through my resume asking about each position I had and what I learned from them.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel something you learned in your last position will help you in this role?   Answer Question