Spirent Communications Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spirent Communications Engineering Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirent Communications.

Interview

Multiple interviews. Verbal offer followed by long process of requesting documentation and references, etc. While other offer(s) expired, after negotiating a verbal offer, they eventually rescinded the offer. I lost track of how many times I was told I'd have it in writing by close of business or first thing in the morning. Repeated Invasive verbal tactics to disclose competing offer sources. While team members I interviewed with where exceptional, the recruiter experience is the worst I have had in 18 years. Lack of professionalism. Repeated delays with root cause blamed on HR. Was told multiple times, signatory was out of town, or on vacation, he's been in meetings. Just need their signature so we can wrap it up. Left hanging on a promise of a formal offer while they where actually shopping candidates still.

Interview Questions

• How soon can you start.   Answer Question
  • Who has made you an offer? How much? What is the package. Asked multiple times and interjected into interview in an attempt to have accidentally disclosed after explaining I would not share competitor companies information in confidence. Asked same questions on multiple occasions in an attempt to verify prior information provided. It was more like an interrogation. Even after they rescinded the offer, asked me again!   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Spirent Communications

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Spirent Communications in November 2010.

Interview

What a cool team! Things flowed smoothly through the interview process and I was very happy with the results. I met one on one with 6 people. All were accomplished and bright. The atmosphere was open and friendly, and the challenges of the work were openly discussed.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on general approach to solving problems were harder to answer than typical skill related questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple and straight forward. The compensation and benefits were explained well and I was offered what I asked for.