Spirit AeroSystems Structural Analysis Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spirit AeroSystems Structural Analysis Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Spirit AeroSystems

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Wichita, KS) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online. It took about two weeks until I was scheduled for an interview.
I did the interview a week after the notice with two mangers. The interview was very laid back. The questions asked were direct and clear. I thought I had a very easy and positive experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Spirit AeroSystems

Structural Analysis Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems.

Interview

Phone interview, took 30 mins. Was a 3rd party performing the interview. Went over my resume and experience then asked for my desired salary. They did not ask any technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your desired salary? Expanded on your experience and duties in BLANK job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Wichita, KS) in May 2008.

Interview

one day tour with PR squad, short interview with low level managers, free lunch

Interview Questions

• most unexpected was the lack of real questioning about proficiencies   Answer Question

Negotiation

always add 40% to anything they offer, settle at 30%, always get a hire-in bonus in writing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Phone Interview with 3rd Party, Onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you did not have appropriate time to complete a project/assignment, how did you handle the situtuation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems (Wichita, KS).

Interview

I got an email to set up the intewview date and I pick the best date for me. And the interviewer called me on that date.

Interview Questions

• Almost every question was behavior quetsion. Nothing was unexpected
      Ex. Describe a situation or time when you rejected someone's recommendation and why?
            Reason to apply