Spirit Airlines Customer Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spirit Airlines Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Spirit Airlines

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miramar, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position and received an email with an interview time/date, never received a personal phone call. They made sure you were very prepared for the process and let you know to have your day open in case you were offered a position as well as everything you needed to have. The line was long for registration but young ladies moved very efficiently and the wait wasn't too long while they double checked you had all copies and proof of identification. We were placed in rooms and introduced to a few of the managers/district HR team. Everyone took turns introducing themselves before we went over Spirit's history, expectations from attendance to behind the counter, all the benefits available and opportunities to move up in the company. I was number 15 in my room and I waited about 2 1/2 hours before my name was called for my one on one. I thought it went great, none of the questions were hard or out of the ordinary for a typical interview, they also have you lift a 70lb suitcase before the questions. I was asked to follow the lady I interviewed with and at the end of the hallway she simply let me know that I wouldn't be continuing the interview process and a thank you for my time. No explanation as to why I was turned down or anything and that was it. That was the only thing that left a sour taste in my mouth because everything else I was aware would happen.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for Spirit?   Answer Question
  • What was an experience where I had to work with my team to help a customer?   Answer Question
  • When was a time that you've had an issue with another co-worker?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Spirit Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miramar, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I filled out a CSA application online, 2 weeks later i was invited to do a online questionnaire video interview, 1 week and 1 day later, I was invited for a f2f interview, 50 out of 200 were hired, I was one of the 50 people.. I feel as if they knew who they were going to hire base off your video questionnaire interview.. The f2f interview process was easy going nothing to be nervous about just be your self. They made us read this paper out loud and see if we can lift a 70lbs suitcase, put it on the table, off the table, and also ask me some basic interview questions.. Then moved me to the hiring room and made me sign a junk lot of papers.. It lasted all day but was truly worth it.. Can't wait to start training on the 20th!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its was along process but pretty easy

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (North Canton, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed by the Station Manager. Nothing negative. Was asked a variety of questions on how one would handled disgruntled passengers and confrontations between co-workers. Was also asked about working a variety of shifts due to having flights 7 days a week.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle confrontation from an disgruntled traveler?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Atlantic City, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Very simple and casual interview in the airport. I was interviewed in the airport around passengers waiting to fly. A bit too casual for me. The manager was very nice and easy going. I was dressed in a suit and brought my resume. I was informed the resume was not necessary. The interview lasted approximately 15-20 minutes and I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• There were barely any questions, just information on the position and what the job entailed.   Answer Question

Very low pay. $8.94 hourly rate with a .50 yearly raise.
     Part time status that would have been difficult to move up to full time because it is based on seniority. Absolutely no benefits. But you were able to fly free on standby.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

First, I received a call stating they received my online resume and if still interested they would like to schedule a person to person interview. When I arrived for the interview there were two supervisors. The interview began with basic questions and ended being a great interview experience. Interviewers were pleasant and made me feel very comfortable to openly answer all questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • When an irate customer insults the company or you? What's your reaction?   2 Answers

Negotiation

The salary is openly stated and is very low, think well before you accept the position

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I received an email about my interview only days after applying online at a local hotel. There were probably 100 persons that were interviewed only 20 where chosen. We were called one by one into a different room to start the interview process. Questions were quite easy, employees very polite. We were told the same day that we got the job.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question, just your basic interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was invited to an open house in my town about 1-2 weeks later at a local hotel. After the presentation, everyone was interviewed. Those that were hired went to corporate headquarters the next day for background check and drug test. Started training in 3 weeks. There were 15 total Customer Service Agents hired. 11 female / 4 male

Interview Questions

• Give example of a time you were criticized at work and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

NO negotiation- $9.50 / hr Take it or leave it.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines.

Interview

There were around 20 candidates. They first showed a presentation about the company, history, destinations, requirements, benefits, salary, schedules, training, etc. Then, they started calling one by one. There were approx.3 persons interviewing. The entire process took around 2 hours, then you sign a lot of papers and after, they give you a paper to go for your drug test.

Interview Questions

• Please read this for me (an announcement to board a plane), why spirit?, how will you react in the following situations?:

1) you're boarding the plane and a passenger wants to board with a carry-on bag he or she didn't pay for and start yelling at you and making a show.

2) You're checking-in a passenger and a co-worker keeps interrupting you to say what you should do.   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines in April 2014.

Interview

Easy, they will hire anybody that wants to be tortured by customers. The management is very incompetant their interview process was terrible. I think the agents spoke better than them. I hesitated on taking the job.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines in March 2019.

Interview

Filled out online application and then invited to a job fair where they hired people on the spot. You needed to have filled out an application online, can't just walk in with a resume. Some people sat there filling it out on their phone which took a while.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with an upset customer or client and how you handled it.   Answer Question