Spirit Airlines Guest Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Spirit Airlines

1 Interview Review

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miramar, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online and completed the assessment the same day. A few days later I received an invitation to do a Spark Hire video interview. I completed that immediately. It took about another week for the invitation to their hiring event.

At the hiring event it was 27 people. We all checked in with required documents. They did turn you away if original and copy documents wasn't done. We went into a room for a brief presentation about the job, company and benefits. About 7 people from Spirit introduced themselves. So one by one they called us in numerical order. I was required to do a luggage lifting example. Not too heavy or hard to do. Then I went into a 1 on 1 and was asked easy interview questions about customer interaction and how would you respond questions. That lasted about 30 minutes. The lady was nice and attentive. She walked me in the hall and offered me the opportunity. I accepted.

Every thing moved fast after that. I did lots of paperwork, fingerprinted, ID photo taken and had to go immediately for drug testing.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to handle a situation that wasn't in your job description?   Answer Question
  • You walk past some co-workers and they are gossiping, what if anything would you say?   Answer Question
  • Name a time you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question