Spirit Airlines Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spirit Airlines Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Spirit Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miramar, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with four upper management positions. Received a tentative offer one week later. Offer is contingent on 10 year background check & fingerprint results that take about two weeks. Be open and honest in your background check. Don't leave a current job until you've cleared. I had no issues with my background or fingerprints and knew what to expect after being in Aviation for 20 years. Salary was negotiable - somewhat. After clearance I received a formal letter from HR with final offer. Get everything you've negotiated in writing.

Interview Questions

• "What is the first thing you'll change at Spirit?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate. Would not provide health benefits upon hiring.

Other Interview Reviews for Spirit Airlines

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines in December 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for a corporate manager position back in early December '10. Received an e-mail in late January '11 from hiring manager that no decision has been made, family, etc... A few weeks back dropped a voice mail and still no reply. Is this typical of the hiring process at Spirit? Why does it take soooo long to find out one way or the other...? Any insight would be helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why Spirit? Why do you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines in March 2011.

Interview

Their interview process is very unprofessional as far as follow up. I had an extensive phone interview for a management position. I had my interview on a Thursday, and the department head conducting the interview stated that the beginning of the following week they would let me know either way yes or no if they wanted to bring me to their office for a face to face interview. Well a week and a half later and they did not let me know anything. I even emailed their HR rep that set up the interview about it and that person did not reply. VERY Unprofessional. At least they could answer the email..but it seems this is what companies do these days. "we will let you know" Means nothing.