Spirit Airlines PRM Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.7

232 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process is exactly how its explained on Glassdoor. The only thing that I might add is that when you pull a question from the fish bowl, take a deep breathe answer the question but be very proactive allow your personality to shine. Keep your head up and smile and be you. Over half off my group got cut in the first round due to the lack of them showing their personality as well vocally projecting their voice. Round One is easy just work on your Public Speaking Skills. Overall the advise that I would give any interviewer is to do your research. Please make sure that Spirit is the company that you would like to be employed through. If your a professional individual and pride yourself of your professionalism I personal wouldn't suggest this company. Spirit seems like a happy go lucky company and their looking for individuals that aligned that motto. I enjoyed the experience! I met a lot people. Surprisingly I wasn't upset that I didn't get the offer only because during the interview I could tell that they weren't looking for a professional such as myself. They were looking for someone that is playful. It was hard for me to take the company serious after the face to face interview. However, good luck and you'll be fine. Don't put too much thought into and just be you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
  • Why Spirit?   1 Answer
  • Why do you want to be a flight attendant?   Answer Question
  • If you saw one of your fellow co-worker getting into a heated argument with a customer, What would you do? Or would you do anything at all?   Answer Question
  • If you had to work a 14 hour day, how would your demeanor be on the third flight?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Spirit Airlines

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines.

Interview

Applied online. Received email for a video interview. Several days after completion of video interview, received an invitation for interview event . Unfortunately was not able to attend interview event.

Application

Interview

I wore a suit , a slacks vest combo with tie would have been cooler ! the big tthing to remember is to study the questons here on interview be prepared to answer any one of them from a fish bowl aloud to the room . with volume and clarity .

Interview Questions

• Fishbowl ... What other than money inspires you to get up everyday and go into work .   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines in August 2017.

Interview

Filled out application on..line.. few days later received invitation to go the interview event in Ft.Lauderdale, FL... ARRIVE early there was about 400 people I happened to be number 20.. after the check in the talk about the company for about 2 hours easing everyone's nerves. Then were spilt into different rooms with about 50 people in which they did the fish bowl questions.. Unfortunately during this part they cut a lot of people which included me but I was say just go with confidence and if doesn't work out try again.

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines.

Interview

First, I heard from HR and they scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. I had two interviews with them; one with just the hiring manager, and during the second interview, I met the entire team and also spoke with the manager. It ended up being a complete waste of time because they didn't offer the job after all that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for Flight Attendant ACY (Atlantic City) online and received an invitation two weeks later to attend their hiring session in Fort Lauderdale. I only live three hours away so I made the trek. I did a lot of research on Glassdoor beforehand! I expected hundreds of people and planned on getting there early like everyone else had in the past. Registration started at 8:30. I arrived at 7:30 and I was maybe the 20th person in line. Just as I had read, Spirit employees are DEFINITELY watching you the entire time including while you are waiting to register. They also continuously tell you that you are being interviewed the entire time, and to watch your behavior. At the end of the registration there were maybe 100 of us waiting in the room for the presentation. When they began, the Spirit employees danced down the aisle and everyone of us got up off our seats and clapped along (some of us danced too). They went over the position, the pay, everything you need to know. By the time there presentation was over, they gave us an hour lunch and told us that when we got back we would be taken to our 2 on 1 interviews. They did not have fishbowl questions at this Interview!! They particularly said this was the smallest group they had ever had. I met a ton of people from New Jersey, and a few from Florida. One lady even left her vacation early to come to it! I was called right away and led into a room where we waited to be called into another room for the 2 on 1. I waited there for about 5 minutes and began my interview. On the way to the interview room they had me pick up a 50lb bag above my head. It started with me reading off from a paper the "welcome aboard" paragraphs. Then they asked me why I was interested in ACY. They asked for one example of customer service experience. They kinda played good cop/bad cop the two ladies. They seemed to really drill me on the fact that I was born and raised in Florida, and how would I cope with living in Atlantic City. By the end of the interview I thought it had went GREAT and I definitely thought I was going to be offered the job. I waited in the decision room for about 5 more minutes, then three of our names were called and they told us that we were not selected. My morning started at 7:30, and I was out of there by 1pm. Overall experience was great. I did not in particular want to move to Atlantic City but I was ready to put my time in where I had too to get my foot in the door then try and bid for another city when it was time. I did mention that in the interview, which is something I probably shouldnt have. Good company and great experience. Other companies are better. But it would have been a start. I don't regret going one bit. I met one girl that had been applying to be a flight attendant for two years, her name was Ashton, I hope she made it this time! If your reading this, good luck to you girl! All the girls were really sweet, red lipstick everywhere. Definitely dress to impress, wear that flight attendant bun in your hair, but dont overdue it either. :)

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was nerve wrecking Flew to Fort Lauderdale. It was a lot of people they checked my credentials my passport and driver license. I was asked questions and i was nervous

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

So it was EXACTLY how everyone on here explained. I knew to get there early and I didn't get there as early as I would have liked. I wish I did. I arrived about 6:30am and there were already about 100-200 people in front of me. The check in process goes by pretty swiftly but let me tell you right now that THEY ARE WATCHING YOU! From the moment you step in that line until you leave, you are being watched. So make sure you are socializing and smiling. Make friends, it's the easiest thing you could do. After you check in, you are given a name tag with a number and color which is what you will be grouped by later. Once you are seated in the ballroom, they do an orientation type presentation that lasts about 1-2 hours just going over the company and the job itself. Afterwards, they do give everyone the chance to leave if they don't think it's right for them.

Then you are grouped up by the color of your name tag and taken into a smaller room. This is where you do that dreaded fishbowl question that everyone talks about. My tips for you are to literally go through here and write down all the questions and have answers for them all. They want to see how well you can handle being up in front of a crowd and thinking on your feet. DON'T STUMBLE, MUMBLE, STARE AT THE GROUND OR RAMBLE ON. They are looking for people who seem confident and that can be direct. It really doesn't matter what your answer is as long as it's to the point, your smiling and you are pronouncing. They also want to see how well you can follow directions so make sure you say your NAME, NUMBER, QUESTION, NAME, NUMBER. In that exact order. After the entire room goes, they deliberate for about 20 mins and about half my group was cut.

You break for lunch and then meet back in the main ballroom to wait for you one on ones. This is where coming early has it's advantages. I waited maybe about 2 hours or so before I was called for my 2 on 1. They make you lift a suitcase that could be up to 50 lbs, you read off a scripted flight announcement with fill in the blanks (don't worry, the fill in the blanks are literally just the destination and time) and then they ask you some questions. My interview was super quick, maybe 10mins at the most. They only asked me 4 questions and then the basics like about relocating. At this point, I was really nervous because there were some people who went in before me that were still in their interview when I had already finished. So it doesn't matter the length of your interview. I was then sent to the decision room where I waited for literally like 5 mins before they had my decision.

Then it was on the the paperwork, drug testing, finger printing and so on. I left about 8pm and there were still people waiting to finish. SO with that being said, DO NOT book a flight home that same day because there is a chance you will miss it!

Honestly, Glassdoor helped me out SO much for this interview. I was so confident and prepared and all the questions on here are the ones that were asked at the interview. So just do your homework and you'll be fine.I am so excited for this new chapter and I have already made some great friends and memories! All the negative reviews on here are literally of people that are just salty they didn't get an offer because it was a very fun environment. Some people on here said they only hire a certain race or ethnicity or gender which is not true at all. They hired people from many different lifestyles, backgrounds, genders, etc. Be prepared for a VERY long day but I would totally do it all over again!

Interview Questions

• Why Spirit?   1 Answer
    • What do you do in your free time?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if your flight that was supposed to land in Dallas had to divert to Houston for weather?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to become a flight attendant?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

The process went as described. All questions were from the Glassdoor. I'm a person of color and it appeared to me spirit was choosing a good mix between latinos, blacks , whites, young and old. No one group was overwhelmingly represented. They hired me and I'm 64 years old and black. I didn't feel they were being bias at all. Everyone in the process were so nice and helpful. They worked hard to ease our nerves. My suggestion would be to follow your dream and keep trying if you don't get it the first time. Good luck to everyone that will be trying again in November and congratulations to everyone that received a CJO.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a flight attendant?   Answer Question
    • How do you explain to a passenger they have to pay for water,   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you see a FA arguing with a customer?   Answer Question
    • What would you do in a stressful situation?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you had a conflict with s coworker that wasn't doing her job?   Answer Question
    • Fishbowl question:
      If I had a party what would be the theme and where would i have it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Des Plaines, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Spirit the Scammer. I applied on a Monday and had an invite by Friday. There were approximately 320 of us in Chicago on May 8, 2017. Think about that. The majority of us did not live in the Chicago area, so we flew in! Flew in on what airline? Spirit! (I flew a different airline *wink wink*) They make thousands off these "recruiting" events. I'm not sure if they're even really interested in hiring anyone. I arrived pretty early. There were probably about 30 people in line when I arrived. Everyone was socializing and engaging with one another (we all saw the Glassdoor comments). They start registration at 7am sharp. They only ask to see your invitation and passport at this point. I'm five feet tall so I was expecting to be measured so I wore flats so I could easily take them off. I had heels in my bag to transition into. They didn't measure me. I think this may have played a factor in not being chosen. We get checked in, they write down your passport number and you go inside. They start around 8:30/9ish. It is really cheesy but they're trying to give you a feel for the energy of working with Spirit. The very best part of this entire experience was Greg McIntyre. I hope everyone pursuing a career with Spirit meets him! He is so hilarious yet professional. He ALMOST made this $500 trip worth it. Once orientation is over (I think they should wait till you make it but they're upfront about everything except the scam), you're split into groups by color. You have 12 minutes to make it to your color room. Once you're there, it's fishbowl time. Which I won't explain because it's all over this site. I honestly don't know how they picked who stayed and who got cut. They cut some really awesome people in my group. It almost looked as if if you weren't young AND Caucasian, you got the boot. It was all older people, young African Americans and Latinos who were dismissed the first round. Also, if you mention you're a mom, you are 100% not getting a second interview. There were probably 70 people in our room and about 50 of us were cut. I'm happy I'm probably about to have the best pizza in life but other than that, I would not interview with Spirit again. Things just don't add up. If you're young and White, go for it! Less Color, More 1950s.