Spirit Airlines Ramp Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Spirit Airlines

2.5

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miramar, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

Was invited to hotel for a group interview. There was about 30 people in the room for the position. We were all given a short presentation by the operations manager from the airport. He was nice, however his tone when describing the job seemed to "put down" the job. He stressed the importance of availability and how it is all based on seniority and a 8-12 week bid system. This was a part time position, and for the pay, $9.46/hr it didn't seem to make sense for me because I am in college. I sat down to interview with him, however I mentioned the fact I was in school and asked his opinion if this position would be good for me. I thanked him for his time and left before we had an interview. I did overhear another interview going on asking "What skills do you feel are needed to do this job"

Interview Questions

• What skills do you feel are needed to accomplish this job?   2 Answers

Schedule not good for me

Other Interview Reviews for Spirit Airlines

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was a fairly easy interview. They ask the typical interview questions. What could I bring to the company. What would I do if... type of questions. The position was for a part time position.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected questions   1 Answer