Spirit Airlines Ramp Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Spirit Airlines

1.0

Ramp Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miramar, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Group interview and then 1 on 1. F2F was with recruiter and/or station manager while other candidates are in the next room waiting. Asked to lift a bag with proper lifting techniques to avoid injury.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Spirit Airlines

Ramp Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very unprofessional for a Ramp Service Agent at Spirit Airlines. I received an email a couple of days after applying for the position inviting me to an interview at a hotel not far from the airport. When I arrived to the interview, I walked into a big conference room where there were about 100 other applicants sitting. The doors were closed right on time and they would not let anyone else in, as expected and the station manager for the Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL) started his presentation. His presentation was very straight forward about the job qualifications and details of the job, and by the end of his presentation, about half of the applicants had got up and left already. Following the presentation, the station manager and his manager started conducting one on one interviews calling people into a meeting room one by one. When I got into the meeting room, the interview was very brief. They asked me three basic interview questions and within three minutes offered me a position where they give you a date and time to go to corporate to fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

$9.46/hour.
    Take it or leave it.