Spirit Airlines Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spirit Airlines Writer Interview Questions

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miramar, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

HR called me and did a brief phone interview before they invited me in to meet with the manager. The manager was friendly, welcoming and personable while conversing with me and asking me questions about my background. Within minutes, she asked me to return for a second interview the following week. When I returned, I was greeted by a friendly panel who explained the position to me and asked general questions that weren't difficult -- specific questions about my resume. I was given a tour and told that they liked me and would get back to me within a week. A week passed. Two weeks passed. Emails and follow ups weren't answered. Several weeks later, I received an automoted email saying the position was filled. I thought that was inconsiderate, especially after they led me on and strung me along when I was told they would respond to me within a few days.

Overall, the people were nice so other than the lack of follow-up, it wasn't too bad.

Interview Questions