Spirit Halloween District Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spirit Halloween District Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (West Valley City, UT) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with Zone Manager
Phone interview with HR Manager
Interview in person with Zone Manager
Traveled to New Jersey for the 5 day kick off meeting. Very exciting experience.
Traveled to Phoenix Arizona for 5 days of training.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Spirit Halloween

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Hartford, CT) in June 2013.

Interview

The whole process was extremely fast. I'm sure it was due to the fact it was a seasonal position and its a temporary business. I had a phone interview and then two face to face interviews. The second face to face interview mostly consisted of me taking a sexual harassment course on the hiring manager's laptop and being onboarded or hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy. I gave them a range based on what Glassdoor and CareerBliss reported for the position, $48000-$52000 annual salary. They gave me $52,000.00.

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween in June 2011.

Interview

Job was posted online but in order to officially apply you had to read the directions carefully as you had to send an email rather than through the job board, I suspect this weeded out applicants that are unable to follow directions. They request Salary History, but yet really has nothing to do with the job because they already know how much they are going to pay $50-60K annualized but only for the season. Job is seasonal from late July to early November (you are not making $50k in 26weeks). They spend a lot of time qualifing if you will like this type of work from a seasonal aspect and the amount of work aspect, it is not a work from desk job, it is very hands on. First contact was email to set a 30min phone interview with what would be your boss, call back for face to face interviews within about 2 weeks. I did not get further than this, but next step was to be interview with HR and confirmation of references.

Interview Questions

• On your references tell me two words that this person would use to describe you.   Answer Question
    • Why are you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question