Spirit Halloween Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spirit Halloween Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Spirit Halloween

1.4

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (White Plains, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I saw a sign in the window about the store coming soon, applied online, and was called about two weeks later. I set up an interview for the next day. I went in and was greeted by the supervisor and chatted about fun personal stuff (where I went to college, my dyed hair, etc.). He asked me two questions regarding what if scenarios. I answered one right and one kind of right, and was hired on the spot. I started the next day. I was told that I was hired by the way I presented myself when I walked into the store, before I even sat down with him.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a customer stealing something and trying to walk out with it what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated availability, but nothing more.

Other Interview Reviews for Spirit Halloween

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Boynton Beach, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online, and it was easy and fast. Really laid back and casual , basically in and out. You do the interview in the actual store and they just tell you what you will be doing if you were to be hired and if you be able to do that. They're also interested in your availability. Just be friendly and confident and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Are you good working in a fast changing environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Clinton, MD) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online, and was sent an email to schedule an interview. Went in for interview a few days later. It was brief, non personal, extremely casual, took place in the middle of the under construction store. I was offered the job on the spot, and accepted. Worked there for 3 seasons while in college of extra cash.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween in October 2012.

Interview

This would definitely be a great starter job, an easy one on one interview with the manager , they asked if you are a team player, asked such things as how would you react to a difficult client, they would also explain what would be required to do on the job.

Anonymous Employee in Rome, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Rome, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Fill out the application on line answer questions and I stopped in. shook my manager's hand she was kind and gave me a shot. She was very easy to talk to.I did not feel nervous or uncomfortable at all. I really thought the interview went well

Interview Questions

• My availability
      My experience
      how I would handle different things   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Marysville, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

I walked in , they asked what hours I could work and they hired me on the spot. Nothing difficult. Very easy interview. If you need a job and aren't very good at interviews , it's sad to say but I feel like spirit Halloween would hire anyone in need of a job.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you availiable?   1 Answer
    • What days of the week can you work?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween in August 2015.

Interview

Very laid back. Applied for the job and heard back the day after & set up an interview for the following day. Went to the interview and they were very relaxed and welcoming. Interview took about 10 minutes and got a call that night with their decision. Was offered the job & accepted, but some issues with HR occurred so wasn't able to get into it immediately.

Anonymous Employee in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Sioux City, IA) in September 2015.

Interview

She just stood there and told me I was hired as I filled out the paper. I worked there before so I figured it was only because she know I would do well, however, it seems that it was because she was lazy. I'm very disappointed. I'm a little horrified that a manager would put so little into something that is a huge determining factor of the type of person you want to hire.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked anything. I did make her aware that my hours were scarce due to tons of homework in college. She was aware that there were only a couple of days a week I could work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Long Beach, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called back for an interview with one of the managers. I was supposed to interview with the store manager but she was unavailable for some reason so I ended up interviewing with one of the regular managers instead.

It was a very loose interview. Manager was helping customers while interviewing me because there wasn't enough people working at the time for manager to stop, so we walked and talked. The interview was very easy with basic interview questions. I received notification of job offer via email on the company website (www.work4spirit.com).

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you dealt with an upset customer.
      Can you multitask?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed Rate. No negotiations. I believe it was the minimum wage of $9.00/hr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Halloween (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

When initially called for the interview, the employer anted it to be that day. I rescheduled for the following week as I had prior engagements. When I arrived at the job site, the employer forgot that we were having an interview that day. Doors were locked and they had to be called multiple times.