Splash Math Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Splash Math

3.2

Game Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Splash Math (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

1 Day process (3 hours, 3 rounds)
    I had a really nice experience. Quick and smooth interview process. Mudita was my recruiter. She was really helpful and guided me through each stage of the interview. Great people, company and culture.

Interview Questions

• 1.Data structures, Algorithms and Programming
      2.Unity based problem solving questions
      3.Combination of both the rounds   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Splash Math (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

It was very Basic Interview Process consisting of DS Algo and puzzles questions. I answered every question(almost) but still the didnt select me. I dont know what were there expectation. One of the interviewer was like very arrogant.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Splash Math (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

The whole process was well organized and planned. Received feedback after every round and was briefed about the next round.
    Interviewers were also quite helpful and polite. If you're stuck at any point they would be guiding you not harassing you.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Splash Math.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple, streamlined and efficient - truly a start up process. The interview happened as per the schedule, the questions asked were relevant. The interviewers were well equipped and ensured a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Various processes and mechanisms involved in the function, short assignments.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Splash Math (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was invited by Mudita at the last minute to attend the interview with the head hr, which I accepted. The interview with the head hr went for an hour, after which I was told I have a finally round of interview with one of the founders who was apparently on leave that day.

Its been close to a month, no information from Mudita.

This shows the professionalism the company and the HR team lacks. Drop the candidate like a hot potato and dont bother to share the feedback.

Happy to have not been selected.

Interview Questions

• how will you manage recruitment ?   1 Answer

Splash Math Response

Mar 14, 2019 – HR Manager

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. We feel saddened for you to have gone through such an experience. Each review is an opportunity to improve our processes and make Splash Math a sought... More

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Splash Math (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Was well organized and quick. You have give a test followed by couple of rounds of the interview. The co-owner will take the interview so be sure you know everything about your current job role and a brief idea of the company along with the US K-12 education system.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions related to my experience and current role. They are actually looking for people with great attitude   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Splash Math (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Their focus is on your communication skills, your confidence and your knowledge about existing industry standards.
    They take a lot of time to inform you whether you're selected or not. I got my confirmation call almost after 30 days after my interview.

They don't check what's required for job role, they check your confidence and skills in general.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehra Dun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Splash Math (Dehra Dun (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

Group discussion on a random topic
    Written test for English
    Personal interview about your skills and attitude
    It’s not a very difficult procedure if you have a good command on your English and have a positive attitude

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Splash Math (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Five Rounds in total:
    1. DS/Algo
    2. Java
    3. Android (majorly focussed on Kotlin)
    4. CTO Round
    5. HR Round

Smooth and interactive process with the team. Very supportive team and regular followups and good arrangement

Interview Questions

• Related to Java design and Android. If you love to write algos and are great at coding, this is the place. Great product, great team   Answer Question

Associate Javascript Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Splash Math (Noida (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Online test followed by written test having ALGO and DS questions. Then shortlisted students had an interview. Further written test for shortlisted students consisting of 2 algorithm questions. Final interview round.