Splunk Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Splunk Director Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Splunk in January 2016.

Interview

Very smooth process! After a phone call with the hiring manager, travel was quickly arranged by the coordinator (JR was great!) and online paperwork was processed. I traveled across the country the day before and was put up in a great hotel right next to the office. Upon arrival I was show the whole office, offered beverage and set up in a private office that had a printed schedule, copies of my resume for all the interviews and even a hand written welcome message on the white board. My first interview we went to the Starbuck in the complex and the next 4 were in the conference room. The next one was a lunch with 2 members of the team and the last back in the conference room with a final walk to my Uber ride by the hiring manager. Everyone was on time, engaged and invested in the process. All day long I was welcomed by everyone that I met. Spunk truly cares about the process and invests the time to do it right.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from experience, behavioral, vertical knowledge, past wins and losses, why Splunk?, why vertical?...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Splunk

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Splunk.

Interview

Haven't seen a chaotic process. Applied online and was shortlisted with a phone interview with a promise to bring me onsite only to be notified with in 2 hours that the position is put on hold and will be back once the position gets reopened. Fast forward 1 month and this time 2 phone interviews and when tried to follow up came back with similar response as to change in direction.

Interview Questions

Director Interview

Interview

Received call via recommendation on LinkedIn. Introductory meeting before meeting team members. Met at offices for fairly informal but well structured discussion. Very good conversation which probed all major issues around ‘fit’ between role and candidate.