Splunk Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Splunk Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Splunk.

Interview

Very chaotic process, people internally don't seem to talk to each other. HR is broken. Several changes to schedule, recruiter says something, person calling to schedule interview says something else. Very confusing.

Interview Questions

• Reasonably easy technical questions but they didn't take time to find out what I wanted.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Splunk

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Splunk (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

2 Phone interviews and then they flew me out for a face to face interview. When I arrived I was greeted with some changes to the interview roster but nothing major. Unfortunately the position that I applied for had not been adequately explained in their job requirements. They had been asking for one type of role which I currently occupy at a different company and after conversations discovered they were looking for something completely different. Considering I would not have applied for the job had I known they needed a different skill set entirely than what they were asking for I would advise anyone applying to be very thorough during the phone screening process before wasting your time. As it is I lost some vacation time and some out of pocket expense money.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Splunk (San Francisco, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Basic interview process, phone screen then one-on-one with each team member

Negotiation

chaotic. felt like the didn't know what they were doing and had to help them out.