Splunk Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Splunk Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Splunk

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Splunk (San Jose, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The initial contact from the recruiter was an email asking to get to know me better. There were about five questions to answer in regards to skill set and one behavioral based question to answer.

The next step was the phone screen. The recruiter asked a few behavioral based interview questions and told me about the position and the person I would be supporting. It was a very informative screening call.

The third step was an onsite interview. Interviews were conducted separately. I met with four people. The questions again were mostly behavioral based which lead to some great conversations.

This was a very positive interview experience. It felt more like a nice back and forth conversation rather than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a specific instance when you had to display high integrity and your ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Splunk

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Splunk.

Interview

H/R team was quick and responsive, sent an email confirming a phone interview after a few days of submitting the application. Day of the interview interviewer (H/R) dialled in late, after the call It was mentioned they would get back with an answer, still nothing. Would be great to have feedback.

Interview Questions

• Covered a few behaviour questions, and background on my previous position.   1 Answer

Splunk Response

Jun 3, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Director

Thank you for leaving a review. We're committed to providing a great candidate experience and there's no excuse for not following through on that. Please feel free to reach out to... More