Splunk Frontend Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Splunk

2.5

Frontend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Splunk (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interview was 2 phone rounds and a final 5 hour on-site interview. Splunk didnt waste any time and it was all in around 2 weeks organized well. But the worst part was their communication after. I was told that I have the offer from HR after which there was no communication for one week. After persistent calling, the HR said the position was put on hold. I dont understand why Splunk should waste so much of my time and their time over 2-3 weeks and give me the offer and then say no position. This is not very professional on their side on how they treat interested applicants.

Interview Questions

• Coding questions thoroughly   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Splunk

Frontend Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Splunk.

Interview

First, from campus recruiting, they emailed me and gave me a dummy dataset to visualize using ruby/javascript/html. After that, they invited me to an on-site, no phone screen. On-site was 3 back-to-back interviews, all 45 minutes long. Two were general coding questions/fit interviews and one was a front-end technical/design interview. None of the questions were too hard or too unordinary: the usual tree traversal, string manipulation and data structure questions.

Interview Questions