Splunk Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Splunk Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Splunk

3.8

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Splunk.

Interview

Pretty smooth. Be prepared to interview with at least 6 people. Reason behind this is to make sure you fit into the culture real well. Meeting with multiple different people will help determine if you are really interested in Splunk. Make sure you brush up on knowledge of what Splunk does.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever failed in your previous role and how did you handle that?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Splunk

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I interviewed onsite for 2.5 hours with all of the managers and it was nice to see that they all had different styles, but they were all on the same page when it came to expectations. If you have tech sales experience and a basic understanding of what Splunk does, you should feel comfortable with the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Splunk (Tysons, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

First on-site interview took a little over an hour. Met with the Recruiter, who would be my direct Manager, two team members of that Manager, and the Head of HR. Did a lot of the normal interview questions in discussing the role, telling them about my previous experience, expectations of the job. However a nice curve ball was pitching Splunk to them in a sales scenario!

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. However do your research about the product and it's value to a company because you will probably have to pitch Splunk to one of the employees.   2 Answers

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Splunk (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

5 different stages, two of the interviews were onsite. Always close and show high level of motivation or energy is my tip, environment and company policies are less progressive than you would think, though.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of IT? This is the question that lead to my dismissal, although I was told there was no need of showing any technical knowledge, the interviewer started asking about servers, cloud computing and so on. Just show familiarity and explain give examples of other technologies you had to learn very quickly about.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Splunk (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2016.

Interview

The whole process took 9 weeks. Agency interview followed by 2 Skype interviews. One with HR in Singapore the other with the Sales Manager in Hong Kong. Was told both went really well. Next Skype interview was to present a webs sales pitch with slides for 15 minutes followed by a 15 minute Q & A session. Was informed it was one of the best they had seen from the current selection group.