Splunk Instructional Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Splunk (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Received an email for an interview. The email was cancelled last minute and rescheduled abruptly. No consideration. I had a second interview ( second round ). A month passed by and they never advised about their decision. Very disappointed on the Plano/Dallas Splunk team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about a project that you created for IT sales.
    Clearly this was not in my resume.   1 Answer
  • Finally after the second interview they did not follow up to tell me about their decision.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Splunk

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Splunk (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very thorough and fast. Was not drawn out at all. Would have been nice to have lunch. Met with all the key players from manager, director, and several coworkers. Did not receive any technical questions, and they were open to communication after the process. Manager was very receptive and willing to continue emailing me after the interview to answer my questions.

Interview Questions

• None. Very straightforward questions about what my experience was and why I was leaving and what I was looking for.   Answer Question