Splunk Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Splunk Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Splunk in October 2016.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a job fair and talked with them for a few minutes and handed off my resume. I got an email a few weeks later asking for an interview within the week. The interview was an over the phone interview with a shared collabedit screen. I only interviewed with one person.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a process and a thread?
    What is malloc/new used for?
    In a function call, where are arguments and local variables stored in memory/registers?
    What is the difference between pointers and registers in C++?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Splunk

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Splunk in May 2014.

Interview

Hiring process started quickly. After the initial screening round they setup three phone interviews on the same day. The first person did not call, the second person called and asked if I had any questions for them. I said no, and he ended the call. In 10 mins I received a rejection email.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Splunk in March 2013.

Interview

Contacted a HR through LinkedIn. She asked me to send my resume. Later got a call from her that a manager wants to interview me for a testing position he has.
    Interview- Started with basic questions on Quicksort, then, went into OS, we discussed thrashing. Asked some behavioral questions like, 'what motivates you to work?'.
    At the end asked a testing question- 'How will you test Gmail's login page?'