Splunk Strategic Accounts, Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Splunk

1 Interview Review

Strategic Accounts, Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Splunk (Dallas, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

After applying for this role, an internal recruiter reached out after a few days. I was asked to answer about 10 more questions regarding my job history and salary expectations. From their, I had a video call with the hiring manager which went well. The following day she reached out asking for me to come on-site to do a presentation and meet in person. After the presentation, no negative feedback was provided to me that made me feel like I wouldn't be a good fit for the role and Splunk.

After the last interview is where the unprofessionalism and issues arise, The initial email from the recruiter stated that candidates will be informed within 48 hours after each step if Splunk will not be moving forward. I sent 4 follow up emails to the hiring manager, including a Thank You after the interview. Each one sent without any response or feedback. Finally, after my last attempt to get some kind of feedback, I received a generic HR response saying they moved on with other candidates. This was sent 10 minutes after the email to the hiring manager. Clearly, they got fed up with me reaching out and pushed it off to someone else.

This seems to be a continuous opinion for candidates that don't receive an offer. Note to Splunk, show the same level of professionalism and courtesy to candidates you turn down as you do to the ones you hire.

Interview Questions

• Present on our President/CRO Susan St Ledger   2 Answers

Splunk Response

Jul 30, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Director

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We apologize for the lack of communication you experienced. We are always looking to improve our processes so we appreciate you bringing this to our... More