Splunk Professional Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Splunk Professional Services Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Splunk

3.3

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Splunk in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. After setting a date and time, I never received a call. I contacted the recruiter and we set a new date and time. Again, no phone call. Extremely unprofessional and will not consider in the future. Left a bad impression, considering my current employer uses their product.

Other Interview Reviews for Splunk

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Splunk in October 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of several interviews with various personnel with foci ranging from technical to soft skills to job fit questions, due to scheduling it took quite a while to make it through the entire set. The interviewers were very knowledgeable and their inquiries were very thorough. Overall it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest regret?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Splunk (New York, NY).

Interview

Their interview process sucks! If I was in charge I'd revamp the process. Currently the process appears to be unstructured & lacks cohesion amongst the interviewers.

You'll have a wonderful introductory phone call with the recruiter, they'll mention great things about the company, go over their pay model/ benefits.... fast forward.... 4 years later on your 6th interview you'll only have 3 interviews to go!

Definitely not the job you want to try for if you don't currently have a job. You'll likely starve to death before you reach an offer letter. You have to be extremely patient as you may not hear back for your next interview (in my experience) for 2 or maybe 3 weeks. In this time period you'd likely consider perhaps you didn't make it and may entertain other jobs.

Interview Questions

• is the interview process worth the hassle   1 Answer

Splunk Response

Sep 23, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We strive to provide timely feedback so we're sorry to hear this wasn't your experience. Please feel free to share additional details on what we can... More

Professional Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Splunk (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Extremely unprofessional process and people. Endless emails, never replied, called for interview, told gonna send date and time for phone interview and since then, like a mouse and cat game. It took me almost 5 emails and wait 3 weeks just to know whom I was interviewing with. I was told I passed the interview finally when that happened, since then its 2 months now and sent almost 10 emails just have a word? never ever any reply. This is what you feel even before hired, now imagine once your hired, what kind of environment you are going in. It sees all mess, they dont care whatever.